Past Gangs Spawning Mod

Before the main menu, the initial loading screen. Perhaps I am installing it incorrectly, but I am pretty sure I did it right. I installed the "packfile" file in the right place. Everything else I installed into the main directory, included the three files for the endurance preference. I tried multiple times with and without the WIP files for I did not think they were necessary. Every time my game crashed.

I'll be looking into it and I'll fix it as soon as possible. Apologies.

Fix is up. Things should be working fine now. It'd be weird if it won't work in this case as these are the exact files I have in my root. And on my end the game doesn't go crashing.

Since the crash happens before the main menu it must've been a mistake in the xtbls, either a character name double/non existing character name, or an xml error.

Took away the xtbls from the attack files, they shouldn't belong there. On Corpse Attack! it'll be different though as those files are edited specially for Corpse Attack!

Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Upcoming in v2: Zookeepers, Monster Trucks, Sim Suit Homies on the ship, traffic won't drive Rollers variants anymore, as I'm going to reserve those variants for when I'm going to make the Westside Rollers, which will probably appear in v3/4/5...

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!
2014-10-27_00004.jpg
Too much monstertrucks?

Anyways, as you can see here, and in the 2 thumbs below, I got the monster trucks and zookeepers spawning.
2014-10-27_00002.jpg 2014-10-27_00003.jpg

Also,
... and if you reload the save every npc is glitching like they're within the radius of a rift.
That people glitch from further away from a rift, that's because I increased rift radius... to 5 times as large as normal... Almostly forgot about it... :oops:
It depends on where you spawn when you have loaded a save, there might be a gateway that lies in the rift radius (after increase).

I played for a while more and thought perhaps I need to initiate the spawn so I started attacking gang members and pretty much found I am a non target. Nothing attacks me no matter how bad I harass them.

I'll be looking into this one though.

So below is a package with all the edited .xtbls, they're not crunched into .cvtf files yet, since I have the problem that the system can't find the files while they're definitely in the right directory. Contains the SRIV cruncher, the batch files Idol uploaded to help modders with the crunching process, and the vpkg executable.

Attachments

• vehicle_table_cruncher_example.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 415
I reinstalled the gang attack mod with the insanity setting and it looks amazing! I love the upgraded vehicle speed, and the sheer chaos of it. One of my saves/Characters for some reason the enemy will not target her. My other save/ character it works fine for, which is very strange.

With further Play testing I figured out the reason for the enemies not targeting my character, is because I reduced my size to .9. If you reduce your size enemies will not attack you no matter what you do. I did not want her to be a six foot amazon and that was what was causing the glitch.

Last edited:
Back