Past Gangs Spawning Mod

More NPC changes included in this mod will be:
- Cyber NPCs and their respective vehicles (X2-Phantom, etc.)
*I really want to make variants fitting to the NPCs (with white/red glow trim, etc). I'll make the variants in the table files, and I would probably upload them.
If someone could crunch them for me, I'd be really grateful, as all my attempts sofar didn't work.

- Helis at notoriety 0. Idea thanks to Shitface.
*Might include Saints actually flying over the city, because in SRIV it's actually possible to make Saints spawn on notoriety levels (did that while fiddling in M14 army spawns).
*Zin keeps an eye on you while flying over the city in their UFOs, or (maybe) passing by in their cars every now and then.
*STAG, Police, SWAT, and SNG would fly over the city too.
*Will go at cost of some of the Gang Attack spawns (I'm at the 50 entries and didn't test if the current spawns affect the vanilla game spawns and break things).

- Ultor gets quite some improvements.
*Spawn with more APCs in Gang Attack.
*Might want to make Ultor goons spawning, but it will lead to a huge change in gang spawns.

Gang Attack! version is (most of it) good to go in my opinion, however...
Because we're getting close to Halloween, I decided to make a alternative version exclusively for Halloween: Corpse Attack!
2014-10-19_00004.jpg 2014-10-19_00003.jpg 2014-10-19_00005.jpg
- Instead of gangs trying to ambush you, there will now spawn zombies instead.
*Early WIP, got them to spawn without cars, but after a while the ai gets confused and everyone ends up standing there all idle. Might be because I used a file name of a car that doesn't exist... :V
*Too much STAG zombies spawning yet, need to reduce them. Easily done.
*2000 hit points a piece! Reference: Gang rifle does 190 damage per hit, has camera shake, increased spread and spread dynamics, and more recoil - forcing you to fire in bursts instead of full spray.
*By using Warden persona overrides zombies now actually sound like something that you could consider a zombie, if I wouldn't have done that they would be wondering where Vlad is taking them to dinner tonight.
-- ((if you don't know what I mean with that - female pedestrian line which is said just way too often in SRIV))

Can't merge it with the Gang Attack! version, would totally ruin the zombie thing, because random selecting notoriety group and changing notoriety group after a while. Plus I don't have enough space (Gang Attack! has 50 notoriety groups).
I'll see how I'll merge them once the SDK is out.

Getting close to an actual release though. Just with the option to pick either.

I am just picturing a gang member on a bike dismounting a few feet behind you whilst you're in the midst of a gang battle and wrecking you. I like my gunfights raw and old fashioned so I turn off superpowers which would make it even more difficult. I am still all for your update, shotgun oblivion and all, I'm looking forward to it.

I am just picturing a gang member on a bike dismounting a few feet behind you whilst you're in the midst of a gang battle and wrecking you. I like my gunfights raw and old fashioned so I turn off superpowers which would make it even more difficult. I am still all for your update, shotgun oblivion and all, I'm looking forward to it.
There are only a few kinks and additions to be made/solved until I can release it.
Speaking of additions:

Probably the last addition until release...
2014-10-20_00001.jpg
Miku says: RAVE!!
Bad picture bad picture...

2014-10-20_00004.jpg 2014-10-20_00005.jpg 2014-10-20_00006.jpg 2014-10-20_00007.jpg
Miku says: RAVE!!
That's more like it.

EDIT: Also still trying to get NPCs spawning with the LMG one of those Al Qaeda NPCs had on the very first mission.

EDIT2:It looks like a costume swap on one of the alternative versions of the gang rifle, I wonder if it's mission-only or if it's the rifle... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Next version will probably include:
Sim Suit Homies on the ship, and monster trucks driving in the traffic!

-- ADDED: In my opinion, the Vice Kings NPCs look a lot like the Westside Rollerz NPCs, now since there are Rollerz variants on certain cars, and some cars fit the Westside Rollerz theme so well, I might make a Westside Rollerz Gang!

-- ADDED: In my opinion, the Vice Kings NPCs look a lot like the Westside Rollerz NPCs, now since there are Rollerz variants on certain cars, and some cars fit the Westside Rollerz theme so well, I might make a Westside Rollerz Gang!
Without Lin!?

Back