Past Gangs Spawning Mod

Miku, It crashes How the Saints Save Christmas and Enter the Dominatrix, is there's a fix
Please 'cause your mod is awesome!
I'm entirely going to redo the mod from scratch once I'm done with my version for SR:TT.
The mod crashes those missions because either:
- The names of the characters take too much memory.
- I made too many characters at all.

I'm well on my way in the version for SR:TT, so I'm going to work on my version for SRIV soon.
A temporary fix would be simply removing the mod if you want to play HtSSC and EtD missions.

Okay, I liked your mod

How do you install it?
You move the files into the game's root folder. It should be located at C://......./Steam/steamapps/common/Saints Row IV/

It's deprecated, sorry.

It's been 3 years now, and I've pretty much stopped working on it now that I've been getting more busy with life.

I tried reworking it from scratch, do everything properly, but everytime I tried editing one aspect (vehicles and variants), things didn't work. And since even Volition hasn't shown me a way that works I pretty much gave up, since it was supposed to play quite a part. Though that would've also made this mod more or less exclusive to the mod patch.

At times I'd still want to give it a try, but until someone actually has found a way that works, it will most likely stagnate. And I've tried everything my relatively un-creative mind can think of.

Shame. Though I can understand giving up if nothing worked, it just gets frustrating after a while.

Hopefully whatever you are doing now, be it modding something else or just real life stuff, is going well for you.

Though I do have one small idea, as you noted that there were just too many NPCs to make the DLC homies work. What if you just used the ones already built in? Just use the Vice Kings, Morningstars, and that group you fight in Pierce's loyalty mission (Can't remember their names)?

I tried using existing character entries instead of adding, but I still ran short.

I literally used the pre-M14 clone army entries for world spawns, but as it is right now, it's just not worth working on it. I hope some day in a new Saints Row game things will be worth it, but right now I have no hopes for it.

Back