Past Gangs Spawning Mod

Reworking everything from scratch (yes, finally...) :

- Probably going to base it on GPZ's Enhanced Gang Customization mod so everyone has these nice flasy Saints.
*Pierce's Loyalty mission and How the Saints Save Christmas will crash. Play them without any of the files regarding characters (character.xtbl, spawn_info_groups.xtbl, spawn_info_categories.xtbl, and you may be good to go)

- Deckers are not spawning as enemies anymore. Let's say Matty didn't want you to fight his men anymore. They're fighting alongside of you. As selectable grunts in the gang customization menu.

- M14 army spawns with all past gangs. Again, excepting the Deckers here. Wanted to do a wave including backup but naah... I'm pushing the wave IDs to the limit already...

- Also going to replace some of the customization system's grunts.

- By adding all colors you can apply on your cars in Rim Jobs to the traffic, you will see the traffic looks a lot more colorful.
*Also adding the gang colors (Rollerz blue, VK yellow, Ronin yellow, BH red, SOS green, Syndicate blacks, Saints purple, Alien red glow, White glow...)

- Making something similar like Random Encounters from xQd, but this time it's just the past enemies. VK, BH, SOS, Ronin, Syndicate, STAG, Ultor Masako.
*STAG may attack with VTOLs & tanks and STAG SUVs, Ultor Masako with attack choppers and APCs, Mstars with sniper heli or attack chopper, or APCs, SNG with tanks, attack chopper and APCs.
*Still has some kinks.

- Reworking weapons. To gang characters, for example, the assault rifle is 6 Shot to Kill. The heavy SMG is 10 STK and will fire quite fast, but ofcourse still not as fast as the rapid fire SMG. Shotgun are close range monsters now, really painful for your character. Sniper is 1 STK. Quickshot pistol is 6 STK, heavy pistol fires over a longer range and has 3 STK. All of this if you don't aim for the head ofcourse. NG rifle is 3 bursts to do 999/1000 damage. Disintegrator is full auto and will have the sniper scope option. 1 STK. Rapid fire SMG will be around 20 STK, with insane fire rate, but with very limited range.
Once I'm able to import more weapons I will make the tommygun skin of the heavy SMG a standalone gun and give it that 10 STK and fast fire rate thing. And I'll try to add lots of other weapons. Though help would be really appreciated on this one... ^^'

- I'll be using old leftover things like insanely fast traffic (optional), really colorful distance peds and cars, etc.

- !!NEW Changing NPC spawns.
*At night the streets are emptier than during the day, taxis also spawn more frequently, especially in Downtown and the airport.
Downtown, Camano Place, Ashwood, Port Pryor and New Baranec will get more high-end Fully_Customizable variants mixed in the traffic (Infuego, Sovereign, Exotics, etc), the rest will get lower end Fully_Customizable variants (Mockingbird, Halberd, Muscle cars, etc).

And a lot more ofcourse. :)

Last edited:
New customization system grunts:
2014-10-09_00005.jpg 2014-10-09_00007.jpg 2014-10-09_00008.jpg 2014-10-09_00009.jpg 2014-10-09_00010.jpg 2014-10-09_00011.jpg 2014-10-09_00012.jpg 2014-10-09_00013.jpg 2014-10-09_00014.jpg

Even the HTSSC nutcracker and gingerbread man. :D
2014-10-09_00003.jpg 2014-10-09_00004.jpg

Got the kinks out of the attack spawns (where they come after you in numbers so big that even overkill weapons like shotguns or the kaiju xl (my version) isn't enough).
Might be that activities or normal notoriety is bugged but I'll look into that later.

EDIT: Also, most attack groups are fine, STAG just needs their laser rifles yet. ;)

STAG attack:
2014-10-10_00001.jpg 2014-10-10_00002.jpg 2014-10-10_00003.jpg 2014-10-10_00012.jpg
Surfing on a STAG VTOL 1 and a half kilometer away from the shootout... They still need a fix...
2014-10-10_00015.jpg

Ultor Masako:
2014-10-10_00005.jpg 2014-10-10_00006.jpg 2014-10-10_00004.jpg
Bortherhood:
2014-10-10_00008.jpg 2014-10-10_00009.jpg
Sons of Samedi:
2014-10-10_00013.jpg
Morningstars AND Luchadores:
2014-10-10_00011.jpg 2014-10-10_00010.jpg

I also have others like the Ronin, Morningstars alone, Morningstars with Morningstars APC, the SNG, and also Luchadores & STAG (also fighting each other partly), as a reminder of Three Way from SR:TT.

Now on to something more important:
I want to create new vehicle variants and edit the gang variants to give more variety, but sofar I haven't really been able to make something out of the tables even while using the cruncher...
Is there anyone here who got their variants working? If so, would you mind helping me? It would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Okay...
- Shotguns are totally overkill now.
*NPCs can 2-shot kill you with them, so if the mod is ready for download, and you'd install it, watch out for them.

- Disintegrator is overkill too.

- Alien guns now recharge.
*Still bugged.

- Early TOD override unlock and I will change the sky of some overrides.

One thing that disappoints me a bit is that NPCs stand completely still when shooting SMGs, I want to make the game harder by making them more agile, but sofar not so good.

Also:
2014-10-12_00001.jpg
^Attacks can take up to an hour, yes. Better be ready for them. Don't be sad if you die on act1 because of it, it's really tough.

2014-10-12_00002.jpg
^Look at the minimap, even with the overkill Disintegrator you'd still get your minimap filled, they just spawn with that many.
I've had attacks like this, with Genki interrupting it. I got that fucker killed but I didn't have much health left. Really few, actually...​

**Might want to make different versions:
- Endurance
*Attacks will take long, up to an hour, but you'll get enough time between each to prepare/explore/do activities etc. 30 minutes, tops.

- Insanity
*Attacks will happen really short after each other, but they won't take long either. Attacks may take a maximum of 7.5-10 minutes, with Ca. 5 minute breaks.

- Easier
*Attacks will take up to 15 minutes and you get breaks of maximum 30 minutes.

- Lame Insanity
*Attacks will take really long, same as Endurace, up to an hour, but the breaks will take short. 10 minutes tops.

One for each kind of person.
Though coming week I'll be in London without my dear dear PC. So I'll do it right after I'm back.
Might release the work sofar when I'm back.

Hmmm I may of missed something, these massive spawn battles sound great, are they just going to happen at random or will you be able to enact them like activities?
As for the shotguns I like them doing more damage but two shotting your boss sounds extreme. Is this update all or nothing or could we take it in doses of what aspects we like?

Ambushes happen at random, can't place activity triggers.
Shotgunners can still be taken down easily, just use your agility. Shotguns are supposed to do a lot of damage on a really short range.
Hmmm if only the weapon SDK allowed to add new weapons instead of replacements... So many weapons I'd love to add and make skins for...

So many weapons I'd like to make in the game...
Would start with this British badass here:
image12.png

But again, I'd need a lot of help since I'm not a professional 3d modeler.

Back