My Steelport emulator

I'm not being able to make this work. I don't get the 'Connected to My Steelport Emulator, Login with any user name and password' in the menu no matter what.

hmm
got proof?
A screenshot taken with it and a snapshot of the directory.
1639271656095.png
-815156411899282830.jpg

great!! wonderful!!!

And thank you very much.

I'm a big fan of Saints Row 3, but at some point, even though my hardware performance far outstrips the game, I suffered from unexplained frame drops and ended up giving up the game.

After experiencing something like this, I am reminded of how bad the unnecessary online access for single games is.

Anyway, thanks again very much.

I followed the instructions but it still does not work, in the "etc" folder I have 2 "hosts" files, the one I modified and the original, I have to delete the original? (sorry, I don't speak english)

I followed the instructions but it still does not work, in the "etc" folder I have 2 "hosts" files, the one I modified and the original, I have to delete the original? (sorry, I don't speak english)
Make sure you save the file with the "save" option and not the "save as" because the later saves it as a .txt file and maybe that causes the duplicate.

Back