1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mods Ideas

Discussion in 'Modding Chat' started by Admixon, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Quantum

Quantum Modding patch tester

They are apparently not.

2. Maybe a new Sandbox+?

Quantum likes this.
  3. 50percentJoe

50percentJoe Modding patch tester

I'll be honest, that bug genuinely gives me hope that we could easily sort out some kind of Legion weapons mod that way you can have all the characters that use similar weapons types have the legion weapons as a skin option.

4. Quantum

A mod to clear out the whole city of Legion! No more Legion! Zero! None!
    Just peace and quiet, so I can explore the city without being bothered by Doomsday Machines and Golumns all the time.
    And fix all the broken buildings so there's no trace of them left.
    I would be so happy to have a mod like that.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    Vladimir_Dimov and afrorobot_815 like this.
  5. I feel you. The only good thing about them is they helped me get my characters and agency to higher levels,
    so I could unlock some extra intel and lore back on the ARK, and getting a higher chance of different skins.
    I really hate when I'm doing a mission and all of a sudden a golem (homunculus) shows up for no reason.
    It's more of a trade off to me. Semi-long enjoyment vs. petty-repetitious chores that last for a really long 5 minutes
    that I'll never get back.

Quantum likes this.
  6. Quantum

Those semi-repetitious chores have become mind-numbingly boring to me. But I find the city itself really beautiful and interesting. I just want to be able to explore the city without being forced to do mind-numbing chores over and over (and over). And, yes, the Golem is the worst.

afrorobot_815 likes this.
  7. Admixon

Admixon Modding patch tester

Garage mod? Store and drive any vehicle like Legion trucks or ad-cars.

afrorobot_815 likes this.
  8. New filters for Ansel users.