Mods Ideas

Any type of Adult mod. You can judge me, but I know most of y'all were thinking of it lol. (Mine's Teacup)
That seemed very appropriate for Saints Row, but for this game it feels almost like asking for a stripper to pop out of the cake at a child's birthday party. :eek:
This game is just so pure and wholesome. It's just not right! :confused::p

P.S. I'm not judging you. Merely making an observation. :D

I hope AoM won't have paid mods (like Fallout 4 f4.png)

That seemed very appropriate for Saints Row, but for this game it feels almost like asking for a stripper to pop out of the cake at a child's birthday party. :eek:
This game is just so pure and wholesome. It's just not right! :confused::p

P.S. I'm not judging you. Merely making an observation. :D
With the game's tone I see where your coming from. At it's heart It's like a more sophomoric GI Joe with a lot of love put into it.
It's one of my favorite games that came out this year. The only thing I'm offended by was that birthday party statement... J.K.. But
thank you for your observation, man.

I think the most positive outcome might be for Workshop support so we can add in our own skins for weapons, characters, and vehicles.

That said, my probably less likely hope is the ability to swap weapons on characters or maybe the ability to equip more than one weapon to a character. I so far love what I have played of the game on console, I want to grab the PC version some time soon. I think it'll be mighty fun to make skins for the whole cast... I really can't name a single one of the agents I don't absolutely adore.

A mod where the game wouldn't take up so much memory would be awesome.
Also a vehicle skin mod would be pretty nice too.

Back