Mission Replay v8

Yes, I am.

There are only two possibilities that could cause that problem. The first possibility is running a cracked version of the game. Doing so will cause you grief with many of the mods on this site that need the legal Steam version. Specifically, the mission replay mod touches on the interface and gui with its additions and would cause those kind of freezing issues in menus.

Since this is not the case, the second possibility is that you have installed some other mod(s) and forgot you did so. What you should do at this point is the following:
1. Delete all files from the root of your SRTT install with the following extensions:
*.xtbl
*.lua
*.str2_pc
*.asm_pc

You may want to sort by extension to make sure that you get rid of them all.

2. Verify integrity on Steam so that any modified original files get reverted back to vanilla.

Now that you are back to a fresh install, test the game and see if the menus are working correctly. If so, reinstall the replay mod and test again.

Ah, I had forgotten that I had installed the mod that made the hammer rwd (which I really liked, lol). Took it out and it's working fine. Thanks alot!

hello i have followed the instruction what came with the mod but it wont give me a menu or i cant find out how to use this ingame, i have put the files in the root of srtt (steam version)

hello i have followed the instruction what came with the mod but it wont give me a menu or i cant find out how to use this ingame, i have put the files in the root of srtt (steam version)

Did you check your phone? All completed missions will show up at the end of the mission list with a Fleur de Lys icon and REPLAY.

Hmm, it doesn't work. Phone calls and activities work fine, missions, however, don't. They do all appear in my cellphone, but when I select them, nothing happens. Could it be because I played through the entire game in co-op?

Hmm, it doesn't work. Phone calls and activities work fine, missions, however, don't. They do all appear in my cellphone, but when I select them, nothing happens. Could it be because I played through the entire game in co-op?

Yep, that's exactly it. Use Corrodias' save editor and simply load your save in it, then save it without making any other changes. It will auto correct that issue and replays will start working correctly again. You may want to make a backup of your saves first though just in case.
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sr3-save-editor-c.1042/

Back