Mission Replay v8

That's a known issue that's noted in the mod itself. We have no idea why it happens, but it seems to be tied to the save file itself. There is no workaround or fix. Most people seem to be okay and have all replays work if they had played those missions originally while the mod was installed.

It might be worth a try, but I really don't know if replaying them in coop would actually help. The only thing I know that works is to start a new save with the mod installed and play them originally that way. Also, the save editor isn't going to do anything to help with that.

EDIT:
Your save that has issues, did you do those missions in single player or coop? If coop, were you the host or the client? Corrodias and I are discussing the issue and we might have an inkling of an idea what has gone wrong... maybe...

Uhh the save editor could easily modify someone else's file in order to change abilities and that sort so idk what you're saying..

I thought you meant something else. i.e. that you were trying to fix your replay issue by making the settings the same. I understand now what you're trying to do. Also, my saves are messed up with that bug too, so I'm not going to be able to help you there. Also, see my question above in my previous post.

That's interesting since my messed up save was also done all coop and all as a client. I think it could be the coop completion flag that's causing the issue. Corrodias and I will do some testing this weekend and see if we can narrow it down. It may be something he can add to his save editor to fix the issue for everyone.

Corrodias was able to figure out what was going on in the save file that was preventing the replays from working correctly. I just tested a new build of the save editor and it fixed the issue completely. More news soon. :)

Try this on for size. Make a backup of your save file, open it, then save it without making any other changes. It should apply the fix automatically. If you need help using it, see the release thread in the Tools forum.

edit: Added the source of the next WIP in case i explode during the night, so it isn't lost.

Attachments

• SR3_Save_Editor_C_beta.7z
    55.2 KB · Views: 535
  • SR3 Save Editor C_beta_src.7z
    99 KB · Views: 439
Try this on for size. Make a backup of your save file, open it, then save it without making any other changes. It should apply the fix automatically. If you need help using it, see the release thread in the Tools forum.

edit: Added the source of the next WIP in case i explode during the night, so it isn't lost.
Basing on Nikomai Hurashi app, here is bat file what opens jar file if you have trouble. Just place it to folder where you extracted Save Editor. ;)
P.S. Here is link to his original app (it works only with stable version): http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sr3-save-editor-c.1042/#post-8348

EDIT:
Added update - now it has got interface! :D
EDIT2:
Another update - now it checks did you place it to good folder. ;)

Attachments

• Run SEC V2.2 Beta.zip
    365 bytes · Views: 417
Was looking forward to this mod, but every time I try to bring up the garage or the heliport the game freezes. The only mod I had installed was the SRTT_rare_vehicle_cheats_OPEN_v5_IdolNinja mod. As far as I can tell i deleted it, but still no dice. Any help?

Was looking forward to this mod, but every time I try to bring up the garage or the heliport the game freezes. The only mod I had installed was the SRTT_rare_vehicle_cheats_OPEN_v5_IdolNinja mod. As far as I can tell i deleted it, but still no dice. Any help?

Are you running the Steam version of SRTT?

Yes, I am. When installing the files I used the "copy and replace" option. Think I'm kinda boned, because now even when I removed the new files my garage/heliport bugs.

Back