Mission Replay v8

err i have a problem everytime i click on missions now it dces me

That's definitely not a problem with the mod. It's been confirmed by multiple players that it works fine in coop, even if only one person has it.

hi can u help me does handgun fun by 50% joe have compatabilaty problems with this mod

thank u

No, it does not. It uses completely different files.

ok if i install it were do i put is i am new to srtt modding if i drop it in the directory it removes all the menus and huds i don't know alot about this mod or game

ok if i install it were do i put is i am new to srtt modding if i drop it in the directory it removes all the menus and huds i don't know alot about this mod or game

Are you using the Steam version of the game? Those kind of problems are an indication that you are not.

no i am not all other mods work fine just this one will GoS v1.0Beta 3 work i am not a guy who pirates game i got it from a friend so yah

no i am not all other mods work fine just this one will GoS v1.0Beta 3 work i am not a guy who pirates game i got it from a friend so yah

Guess what!? You are a guy who pirates games! Congratulations!

Enjoy your grand prize of a swift ban!

Im having an issue when I place the files in the correct folder and start up my game the HUD invisible and I dont know what to do

Do you own the Steam version of SRTT?

Back