Mission Replay v8

Hi IdolNinja!
I've got a problem with replaying 1st mission ("When Good Heists Go Bad"). Cutscene looks like this:
50D3FF4F7B41043A4D7C73775749E7577F6E1D76

And after that cutscene there isn't floor in the bank. Player falls down (it looks like it):
2012A3FDC10196A45C4D29BD5D2A7CAB11613CE2

I tested that replay on other saves and it works normal. Also new game works good. So it seems to don't work only on that specific save. :confused: I tried fix that problem by Save Editor C, no results. I also tried reinstall Mission Replay, also no results. I even tried delete all mods except Mission Replay and it still works the same. Here's my save:

EDIT:
It's really weird. I tried reload Stilwater zone by Sandbox+ and teleport to bank and it works (but I still can't complete mission because my homies are somewhere else). But after starting mission again player still falls down, like on the picture above. So game loads wrong place at that replay. But why only on that save? At other saves it loads good place. :confused:

Attachments

• Save.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 394
That is really weird. It must be some other zone that's either interfering with it, or not included. I'll poke around and see what I come up with.

Do you own the Steam version of SRTT?
I have the exact same problem and I updated all the ASM_PC files 3 times now. I even added the needed ASM_PC files to gameqube's ASM updater (and they get updated).
Garage doesn't get loaded, nor wardrobe, just the background, that's it.

I have the exact same problem and I updated all the ASM_PC files 3 times now. I even added the needed ASM_PC files to gameqube's ASM updater (and they get updated).
Garage doesn't get loaded, nor wardrobe, just the background, that's it.

Check the Sandbox+ thread for an updated lua that fixes the issue.

Back