Hidden Cheat Enabler

There was a set time cheat in sr2 and I think I remember seeing it in the templates section of the new SRTT cheats. I'll see about adding it to the rare vehicles cheat pack that includes this core mod (if possible.)

I tried the TICKTOCK cheat and it DOES work but only seems to cycle time of DAY in DAYLIGHT.
Do you quit the phone menu after enabling the cheat? SRTT does not completely change the lighting until you've unpaused the game (although lit windows do bleed in).
TickTock cycles sunrise-noon-sunset-night without any randomization as far as I can remember.

yah, I just fooled around with it some more and discovered this fact.
What seemed to be changes in the background were not what was in fact going to happen when the menu's were closed.

Thanks!

Clumsy but it works !

Is it possible to edit how big the giant is? I really want to edit it but I can't find the place to do it.

Is it possible to edit how big the giant is? I really want to edit it but I can't find the place to do it.

What you can do with cheats is pretty much limited to just that cheats.xtbl file (which isn't much.) So, not that I know of.

Then is it possible for you to make one? If of course, you have the time to make one :)

No, there's no way to change those values afaik.

Here is a mod that enables some of the "hidden" cheats.

Extract this file to your *install location*/packfile/pc folder and replace

pissoffpigs = Hulk Strength
brains = Evil cars
dui = Riots
goldengun = Change time of day
fryhole=giant character
lolz = rath of god
goodygoody=rain pedestrians
oops=tiny player

Here http://www.mediafire.com/?ucm9fbfeb224u7a
It doesn't work for me and my friend though we put it in the pc folder and the cache folder

Are both you and your friend running fully legal, Steam versions of the game?
Are you running any other Mods at the same time?

Back