Hidden Cheat Enabler

My main concern is mostly the autosave that seems to be turned off when we use cheats, the achievments seems to be linked to that also...

If your save is flagged, you can't unflag it without editing the save. So you're stuck even if it was just for fun.

And I think it spreads to the people you play coop with.

But as I said, it's easy to disable and IdolNinja will put it as an option in GoSP.

I can confirm the trick seems to work after editing the file and put every flagging to off (true) it seems to be working fine, will try an achievment and report back soon.

Edit : After testing, it seems alright I still get achievments even when cheats are enabled, so this work, thanks a lot.

Is it possible to add these into cheats ?

Like,

NoClip Effect
First Person View or set FOV
Change Player to NPC and if it is possible to change its clothes, like Pierce and his outfit to OktoberFest Outfit

Ifi it's not possible to do with cheats maybe there is another way to do this, if you know please tell me how I can do that. I really appreciate if you tell me.

Is there a way to make a god mode actually god mode? like noone can knock you down, kill with one punch, explosions dont do shit to you etc... Could be fun

Most of that is already there, just not as part of god mode.
Ignore explosions: use the "no explosion ragdoll" ability, available when you hit a high enough level (you can use "whatitmeanstome" to level up in a hurry)
kill with one punch: "giveapoca" gets you the apocafist, which does this nicely
no knockdown: this one is trickier. In SR2, you could just change the <hit_by_car> block in gameplay_constants.xtbl so that a car would have to be moving at twice the speed of light to ragdoll you, but that whole block seems to have gone missing in SR3.

Thank you very much for this flyn. I can now actually enjoy the game. God mode covers everything I wanted except no reloading but that was the least of them anyway.

Thank you very much for this mod: i never used cheats in sr3, well there is no need, but the only ones i wanted were no hud and changing time of the day (too much nights!) and these cheats were unactivable in my game, i just don't know why: but now i have them thanks to you^^

Maybe I missed the info in prior posts.

I'm now using this which I think is integrated with IdolNinja's GoSR package with the vehicle cheats.
I tried the TICKTOCK cheat and it DOES work but only seems to cycle time of DAY in DAYLIGHT.
What I am looking for is a way to force say, night time modes to cycle in if it is daylight or maybe vice versa.

I prefer to skulk around in the dark and am always having to reload games to try and force dark.
WOuld be nice to have a simple cheat toggle.

Is this in the pack and I'm missing it or is it something that would have to be tweaked in via a mod revision?

Back