Hidden Cheat Enabler

Since this thread is about hidden cheats, I don't suppose there are any to know about in the code that would also be in console versions?

I got the PS3 version because my PC is very low on HD space. And now I'm broke, sooo...

I know there's probably nothing on the scale of an NPC morph cheat for the PS3, buuut I can dream :(

Not sure I understood what you meant, J@Y, but the PS3 version probably has the same Cheats set than the PC version, which is easily found on the web.

For hidden cheats, mods aren't easy on console versions, I don't even know if it's possible. It could be if the file formats are the same, but you'd need a way to modify the game files.

Sorry to hear you couldn't get it on PC J. I wouldn't hold my breath for any ps3 mods =/.
Very interesting that there is a set player character flag in there. Hopefully it can be figured out how to use that to set the player character model to anyone in game.
That would be fun.

It's cool, guys. I was kinda rambling up there.

I'll just watch your progress. :p

Edit: So I was looking through that file Rick (gibbed) just put up here... and found this:

Head
CUST_WEAR_NORMAL
CUST_VARIANT_DEFAULT
custmesh_-629721587.str2_pc
custmesh_-629721587f.str2_pc
Suit
CUST_WEAR_NORMAL
CUST_VARIANT_DEFAULT
custmesh_871708173.str2_pc
custmesh_871708173f.str2_pc

And yes, it is the story character who you take the face and body of in a late game mission. I removed the character name cuz spoilers.

Try activating the Low Gravity in insurrance fraud missions, so much fun there, and the cars handling are also affected by the low gravity.

Is there any ways to activate the cheats that are sold on the Invicible DLC pack, its a shame they took out the best cheats of the game and want us to pay to have fun in a sandbox game, I'm quite sure you saw them (inf ammo, god mode, no reload, super saints, car mass hole...)

I don't know if it would work because I bought the DLC so I can't test it, and there are only two rules on the forum and you're breaking one. (And by being a little rough, I kinda break the other)

Back