Visuals & Graphics HD Textures Pack Mod

I want only the character HD textures mod (without textures of building, street, blood, etc), can you make it?
Because some scenes have many objects and these HD textures decreased the FPS on my PC

Last edited:
I want only the character HD textures mod (without textures of building, street, blood, etc), can you make it?
Because some scenes have many objects and these HD textures decreased the FPS on my PC
HD character textures aren't ready yet...

You can download the HD pack here :
Version 1.0 12/15/2012
Version 1.1 12/17/2012
Version 1.2 12/19/2012
http://hevon.saintsrowmods.com/Hevon HD Texture pack v1.2.rar
Version with a texture fixed who had a big number on it
http://hevon.saintsrowmods.com/HD texture pack fixed.rar <= last version
Ok, so there are two files available for download here. I am assuming that I only need to download and install HD texture pack fixed.rar. Or am I mistaken, and do I also need to download and install Hevon HD Texture pack v1.2.rar?

________
when i try open my save it stucks at load screen im just sayin only "God dammit"
Are you also using Gentlemen of Steelport? If yes, try this (posted in the original post):
If you're using this mod with GoS, you need to take a couple extra steps first to avoid mission replay crashing:

Open up your Gentlemen of Steelport folder, extract stream_grid.asm_pc to 'optional_mod_stuff/sr3_city_0.vpp_pc' and overwrite. Then extract sr3_city_awld.str2_pc to 'optional_mod_stuff/1-MY_EXTRA_MODS' and then create a new GoS installation. Put it in your SR3 folder and you're good to go.

Ok, so there are two files available for download here. I am assuming that I only need to download and install HD texture pack fixed.rar. Or am I mistaken, and do I also need to download and install Hevon HD Texture pack v1.2.rar?

________

Are you also using Gentlemen of Steelport? If yes, try this (posted in the original post):
yeah and i followed steps whatever he says

Wow... that's some damn good work, I only have a little experience in clothing and character texturing from my GTA, Fallout, and Resident Evil days. I have to say though, I tried unpacking textures in SR3, and it felt greek to me. Awesome work though.
on our GTA days the coolest thing was to make the i´m a third street shirt and purple things

Hello ppl...im new here so i dont know if i need permission, but i cant donwload this files...it says "You don't have permission to access /hevon/HD texture pack fixed.rar on this server."
This files are still up?

Hello ppl...im new here so i dont know if i need permission, but i cant donwload this files...it says "You don't have permission to access /hevon/HD texture pack fixed.rar on this server."
This files are still up?
Sorry about that, should be working now.

Back