Visuals & Graphics HD Textures Pack Mod

Just place the important files in your root... where the .exe is... (\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\saints row the third)

Are these seperate textures you're uploading or the full results of what you have done so far? Because I can definitely notice the roads and helipad are higher Res but the news stands are still looking the same as the stock res for me.

I downloaded the link with the edited bump map texture

Are these seperate textures you're uploading or the full results of what you have done so far? Because I can definitely notice the roads and helipad are higher Res but the news stands are still looking the same as the stock res for me.

I downloaded the link with the edited bump map texture
News stand are actually in a file i didnt found yet so yeah its seperate.
The screens in first post are made using texmod, maybe i should delete them so no one get confuse.

Ahhh OK. Well now that I've seen these textures in game and how much better they look than the regular ones... it kinda feels like a new/fresh game lol and definitely more fun playing it too because the standard Res kinda gave me a headache.

I just wish there was something I could do to help because sr3 is one of my most favorite video games but I'm so uneducated about making mods :(

EDIT: found a way to help. This mod conflicts with gentlemen of steel port mod when having mission replay enabled. When trying to play (or replay) a mission, you lose all sound and game freezes. I don't know of a workaround.

If you're using this mod with GoS, you need to take a couple extra steps first to avoid mission replay crashing:

Open up your Gentlemen of Steelport folder, extract stream_grid.asm_pc to 'optional_mod_stuff/sr3_city_0.vpp_pc' and overwrite. Then extract sr3_city_awld.str2_pc to 'optional_mod_stuff/1-MY_EXTRA_MODS' and then create a new GoS installation. Put it in your SR3 folder and you're good to go.

OK I will try that. I forgot to back up the vanilla patch files before I overwrote them to try that way so as soon as I get them again I'll do that fix

EDIT: thank you shitface!

If you're using this mod with GoS, you need to take a couple extra steps first to avoid mission replay crashing:

Open up your Gentlemen of Steelport folder, extract stream_grid.asm_pc to 'optional_mod_stuff/sr3_city_0.vpp_pc' and overwrite. Then extract sr3_city_awld.str2_pc to 'optional_mod_stuff/1-MY_EXTRA_MODS' and then create a new GoS installation. Put it in your SR3 folder and you're good to go.
OK I will try that. I forgot to back up the vanilla patch files before I overwrote them to try that way so as soon as I get them again I'll do that fix

EDIT: thank you shitface!
Thank you shitface for helping ForceInfinity.

Update :
Airport textures added
v1.0

Back