Visuals & Graphics HD Textures Pack Mod

I've tried it today for the 1st time, really nice mod.

Will you work on clothes in your step 4? (i mean especially player clothes) or before that?

I will and maybe before the SFX texture.

Atm i'm working on the city textures on SR4 because they are the same as SRTT , remaking roads textures etc.
Gonna give some update soon when i'm done with enough textures.
Still need to find out how to stop the glitch effect on walls in SR4 its disturbing.

Like i said i work on the textures of SR4 because they are the same as SRTT , that mean the textures i make will go in both games.

Hevon, some textures in game are "better" in SR4, like the player skin texture is Higher-Res.

If you're working exclusively with SR4 files though that should just work out to make SR3 even better :D

Chiming in to offer working on the clothing textures! :)
I've just recently purchased SRTT (because, frankly, SR2 is so much more fun ... but then, there's the story...) and I'm appalled by the low res player clothing textures and normal maps. They're horrible, ugh. Why does my entire gang have saintlier (this is a word now) outfits than me?
I have modding experience with almost every game I own back since Ultima VI (because I'm an old fart), more recent examples being The Sims 3, GTA IV and Skyrim. While SRTT appears to be a pain in the butt to mod compared with most of these community-heavy games I know how to extract those precious .DDS files.

So, what's the current status of this endeavour? The original post dates back to 2011 so ... are people still working on a graphics overhaul?

It doesn't work for me. every time i install the HD textures, the game won't start.
And i tried uninstalling all the other mods. And just install the HD textures mod,
but it still didn't work.

Last edited:
It doesn't work for me. every time i install the HD textures, the game won't start.
And i tried uninstalling all the other mods. And just install the HD textures mod,
but it still didn't work.

Were you attempting to run this mod in SRIV or SR:TT?

All versions of SR:TT require Steam to function, and you do not have SR:TT listed in your Steam Profile.

Were you attempting to run this mod in SRIV or SR:TT?

All versions of SR:TT require Steam to function, and you do not have SR:TT listed in your Steam Profile.

I have saints row 4, and i bought the game on steam, and all the other mods work for me except this one. got any advice?.

Back