Female animations change to male animations during/after missions

the solution that I use and it me works well it is, whenever I finish a mission and my character woman remains with the man's animations I go to the imagedesing select download character that I have a man and a woman selects the man and woman does not accept then and the correct animations are already again without need of select no different alone character to load it and to cancel.
I feel my English :eek:

How's the main update coming along though, if I may ask here?
I wanna get back to my game and see if my save is ok but I've been waiting and watching twitter and here for news.

From what I just saw, the second little update on Tuesday fixed most of the bugs on the unopened saves, but I did end up missing both the Disinegrator gun and my America gun.

From what I just saw, the second little update on Tuesday fixed most of the bugs on the unopened saves, but I did end up missing both the Disinegrator gun and my America gun.
It is not true I have 2 savegames one with the bug of the patch and other who keeps in a folder separate just in case and I have proved the 2 and in the two the bug of the weapon always puts you.
As soon as they put the fix I will put the clean savegame before the patch and will not have this bug.
It tries to unburden oneself savegames of before the patch and edges that the like bug goes out use them now

Quite literally a single line of code to fix. Like most bugs takes forever to track down and almost no time to fix. The animators were glad to see this one addressed. Hopefully it will go out patched soon.
Thanks for your help on this! I look forward to the patch that this comes out in. :)

Back