Extended Customization v1.2 - Now with more helis

I realized that it only gave me the repair option because I entered "vroom" into the phone, which give my car invincability powers, and for soem reason, with that cheat enabled, it only gives you a repair option in Rim Jobs.

My spector is stuck as only available at the boat docks and I don't even have the modded heli files in the root folder, I took them out already. And I'm pretty sure it handles like a boat because when I go throught the world, it doesn't fly, and if you went through the world normaly, it would fly (wouldn't it?)

I have the same problem; moved every file to where in should be, both heli and vanilla, the helis show up in the docks but there is no "customise" option, only Retrive, Delete and Exit (Or Resume, or whatever it is)

EDIT: Got it working; I had to use IdolNinja's "Delete Reward Vehicles" files instead of the one that came in the .rar

I have the same problem; moved every file to where in should be, both heli and vanilla, the helis show up in the docks but there is no "customise" option, only Retrive, Delete and Exit (Or Resume, or whatever it is)

You need the customize all vehicles mod as well:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...-vehicles-plus-customize-all-vehicles-v3.132/

My spector is stuck as only available at the boat docks and I don't even have the modded heli files in the root folder, I took them out already. And I'm pretty sure it handles like a boat because when I go throught the world, it doesn't fly, and if you went through the world normaly, it would fly (wouldn't it?)

Then you haven't cleared them out. It's as simple as that. Or, you built them into your patch files with the GoS compilation. They could never just be stuck that way.

Then you haven't cleared them out. It's as simple as that. Or, you built them into your patch files with the GoS compilation. They could never just be stuck that way.
No, I did put them in there once, but then took them out again and put a handling mod in. Plus I don't use GoS. I'm going to try to take any bike_jet file out of the root folder and see what happens. I'll also try loading a different save game and use the "givespecter" cheat.

EDIT: So I was pretty sure I moved in different bike_jet_veh.xtbls but apperently I didn't, so removing the bik_jet_veh.xtbls worked. But even if I put them back in, I can't customize it. I have "Retrieve", "Delete", and "Cancel".

EDIT2: So I load the game and I go to the helipad and I highlite "Specter", and it takes a while to load the 360* picture of the specter and my computer starts to slow down.
Eventually it throws my out of the menu, never actaully loading the specter's 360 veiw. And when I try to go back into the menu, the game freezes just before the menu pops up. UHG :mad:

Turk, not sure if you have worked on this at all lately but I have a request.

I noticed the unmarked police cars don't have the bars on the windows but when I customize mine there is no option to remove them. Is this something that could be added?​

No, I did put them in there once, but then took them out again and put a handling mod in. Plus I don't use GoS. I'm going to try to take any bike_jet file out of the root folder and see what happens. I'll also try loading a different save game and use the "givespecter" cheat.

EDIT: So I was pretty sure I moved in different bike_jet_veh.xtbls but apperently I didn't, so removing the bik_jet_veh.xtbls worked. But even if I put them back in, I can't customize it. I have "Retrieve", "Delete", and "Cancel".

EDIT2: So I load the game and I go to the helipad and I highlite "Specter", and it takes a while to load the 360* picture of the specter and my computer starts to slow down.
Eventually it throws my out of the menu, never actaully loading the specter's 360 veiw. And when I try to go back into the menu, the game freezes just before the menu pops up. UHG :mad:

I'm not sure how many times I have to post this, but read my post above. You also need another another mod to remove the restrictions. I even linked the thread for it.

I will try and make this as simple as possible:

1. Install this mod:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...-vehicles-plus-customize-all-vehicles-v3.132/

The above mod removes the restrictions so you can actually customize unique, dlc vehicles, helis, and boats. If you don't install this mod you will NEVER EVER EVER see the customize menu choice for those types of vehicles. THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM.

2. Install the extended customization mod and the piece of it that converts helis to boats in the OP of this thread.

3. Go to the docks and customize your helis

4. Save your game

5. Remove the files that change the helis to boats.

That's it.

changing the appearance of my helis and jet bikes would be nice, but what i'd really be interested in is if they could benefit from the "performance" type customizations, like better handling, and increased frame or bumper (whatever those are that give the vehicle more damage resistance). do those customs types affect "hit points" of the helis?

changing the appearance of my helis and jet bikes would be nice, but what i'd really be interested in is if they could benefit from the "performance" type customizations, like better handling, and increased frame or bumper (whatever those are that give the vehicle more damage resistance). do those customs types affect "hit points" of the helis?
I'm pretty sure that (at least the handling part) is impossibele because there's only one file that tells how helis are controlled, so there's no way to actaully "upgrade" the handling. But you can use my mod to increase the speed/handling on the Specter and Vtol.

Back