Extended Customization v1.2 - Now with more helis

Can't you read?

Customizing Helis:
  • Move file from the heli folder to the root
  • Load the game and go to the boat docks to customize
  • Save and exit once done customizing. You dont want boat helis :p
  • Just move the heli files back into the heli folder
Warning, if you have a loose file for a helicoptor/vtol edit, this mod will overwrite it if you try to do heli customization.

Well, first of all you will need the customize all vehicles mod. The standalone version of it has not been updated yet, but you can use the one bundled with the latest Gentlemen of Steelport compilation (which also includes this mod as well.) You can grab it off the download section of my site:
http://idolninja.com

Basically:
* Install Gentlemen of Steelport and use advanced mode to also select the optional mod in the vehicles submenu that converts helis to boats
* Load your save and customize your helis
* Save your game and exit
* Build a new GoS patch without that heli mod that changes them into boats (so they are back to being helis again.) All your customization will still be there.

Could it be possible to be able to remove side windows bars of the Peacemaker? Unmarked ones don't have them but they reappear when taken to a garage.

Did we ever get heli customisation working in SR2 without it crashing?

If not, nice job on getting it done in SR:TT ;)

Nope. We never could get it working in SR2. I've though about revisiting it though using this technique but haven't had the time to do so.

So far...
Will V-Tol customization be fixed?
And will you remove the thing that police umbres remove, and kenshin hidden japanese character remove?

Hmm, i don't see any numbers on the Peacemaker car. I do see decals on the doors. You can remove those with this mod by setting some of the decals to "none". The amusing thing about this is that the black, unmarked version of the car actually still has the decals on it, despite the fact that they can be removed. They're just hard to see.

The helicopter customizing part should be pretty easy to follow. The instructions are 4 steps. Put the files in the root folder, customize your helis, save the game, and remove the files.

Back