Extended Customization v1.2 - Now with more helis

I did a small update to fix a small color issue on the vtol and added suport for the ultor varient of the specter for those that bought that dlc.

The "NG" and "Average" N-Forcer variants are missing body and window color, but that's the only ones I've seen having any trouble.

hello pls somebody can help me i dont know how to costomize a heli :(

Well, first of all you will need the customize all vehicles mod. The standalone version of it has not been updated yet, but you can use the one bundled with the latest Gentlemen of Steelport compilation (which also includes this mod as well.) You can grab it off the download section of my site:
http://idolninja.com

Basically:
* Install Gentlemen of Steelport and use advanced mode to also select the optional mod in the vehicles submenu that converts helis to boats
* Load your save and customize your helis
* Save your game and exit
* Build a new GoS patch without that heli mod that changes them into boats (so they are back to being helis again.) All your customization will still be there.

Got this mod as part of IdolNinja's excellent GOS compilation, absolutely love it! Thank you very much for making this.

um big problem i lost all my vtols,specters everything that are in the heliport,i cant go on to it it says:''add helicopters to access the heliport''
please help why does it do this???

Back