Extended Customization v1.2 - Now with more helis

ah, so there's no performance customizing of helis with this. but can you raise their damage resistance?
and can you add body mods to helis, like spoilers, skirts, and underlighting? or is it just body colors, widow tinting and the like? thanks

Presumably those are the dirt that may or may not appear on vehicles in the wild, and are often on reward vehicles placed into your garage. However, the act of entering the customization screen appears to remove grime, no matter what. I remove it from helicopters by clicking Customize. Even though you can't actually customize them, it removes the grime from them. :)

Yeah vehicles are auto-cleaned and repaired (if not too busted up) when entering garage.

So nothing important then. Hey is it possible to enable metal paints for the vehicle's bodywork (and the regular paints for rims / trims) like in SR2? I noticed some vehicles have the ''interior'' colors available for bodywork and such but they don't look quite right...

That's a shame a mod like this with a potential dies like that. I hope that someone knows how to hex edit like he did.

when i install this mod i have a new thing to edit by some cars. you can see it at the jpg of side 1 in this thread. it is named "!!grime". when you enter this, there are 3 or 4 option you can choose. but i can´t see anything at my cars. for what is this editing? what happens, when i choose one of this options?

when i install this mod i have a new thing to edit by some cars. you can see it at the jpg of side 1 in this thread. it is named "!!grime". when you enter this, there are 3 or 4 option you can choose. but i can´t see anything at my cars. for what is this editing? what happens, when i choose one of this options?
Grime is just dirt but because dirt is removed when you're entering the customisation menu it will not appear on your car no matter what. You can just ignore the !!grime options.

Grime is just dirt but because dirt is removed when you're entering the customisation menu it will not appear on your car no matter what. You can just ignore the !!grime options.

Why have them at all, then? They're just confusing.

Anyway, thanks for the mod. This is one of the 3 or 4 mods that I find absolutely essential and plan to install each time I'll decide to replay the game. If you're still updating it, there's a number of small bugs that you may want to fix. I don't recall the smaller ones, but I remember that I had several crashes while clicking on Customize for some of the helocopters or planes. I'm pretty sure that we had 2 crashes while trying to customize the non-customizable basic VTOL plane, but there was at least one other air or water vehicle that had the same problem. If it's something that interests you, I could investigate the matter further and give you a more specific bug report.

EDIT: Never mind the last part. I just realized that we also had "Delete Reward Vehicles (plus customize all vehicles) v3" installed, so the crashes may have been created by that mod or some conflict between the two. I'll try to sort it out if I find time.

Back