Custom Radio Stations Guide

hey, sorry to bother you but i want to thank you guys for the guide but i get a problem when i start packing like lots of other people.
I made a batch file like IdolNinja but it says 'could not open song_1.wav for reading'. Could i get some help?

ok so i have redone this like 20 times now and it still will not pack the "radio_swim_media.txt" help me out here

When I place the radio_swim_media.bnk_pc file over the bnk_pc_extractor.c, nothing happens. It's not even possible to put one on the other... :(

When I place the radio_swim_media.bnk_pc file over the bnk_pc_extractor.c, nothing happens. It's not even possible to put one on the other... :(

You want to use the binaries, not the source code.

Hi, having some troubles with step 4. Audacity can't open the .wav files. I'm getting this error
53ptaw.jpg

Edit: I'm getting the "could not open song01.wav for reading" error as well when I try to pack

Edit 2: I've tried changing the name, moving the files to another location, moving the packer into the folder, nothing is working

Edit 3: Tried moving the files to another place and changing the path. Same result.

Edit 4: here's what I have for the bat file

"C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Desktop\audio converter\New Folder\bnk_pc_packer" "C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Desktop\audio converter\New Folder\radio_krunch_media.txt" radio_krunch_media.bnk_pc
pause

I'm kind of stuck on step 14.
"Okay we're getting near the end! Find the metadata file you created with bnk_pc_extractor and open it up. Scroll down to the files you want to replace and change the filenames after the number to the ones you want to replace. For example, if you're replacing radio_swim_media_00005.wav, "00005: radio_swim_media_00005.wav" would change to "00005: mysong.wav". DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE! Then fire up your command line again and run bnk_pc_packer to pack up your new radio station .bnk_pc file. the bnk_pc_packer program works like this:"

Can somebody be more specific what this "command line" is? I am up to the point where I am dragging and dropping my metafile onto the packer, and nothing appears to happen. It flashes in the corner of the screen, and that is it.

Some help would be appreciated!

Back