Discussion in 'Activities & Missions' started by mrturkleton, Feb 21, 2012.

1. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

You can just teleport out using Sandbox+ and use whatever.

2. newhalo123

newhalo123 Modding patch tester

My god, my head is screwed on wrong... It didn't even occur to me to do that. lol. I am going to sleep. My head needs the rest.

3. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

I started a new game some days ago. I have Shitface's Avatar Rampage V4 and when I'm trying to complete Deckers.die mission, everything is fine to the moment, when I transformed into Avatar and I killed Deckers. When Matt Miller appeared after that, game has been crashed. I tried to complete that mission several times and it always crashed at the same moment. :confused:

4. I can't figure why but Avatar Rampage V4 doesn't work for me, while V2 works properly. I'm using mission replay V8 and not the GoS one; I am also using the version which allows the outfit change. V2 is great, but ofc V4 is a pleasure for the eyes, so if someone could point me in the right direction it would be nice!

EDIT: I'm currently running GoS and it works like a charm :D

5. hey im using TTDIS Family and Adult Editions how do i use this Avatar rampage. when i click on the mission deckers die it just replays the mission?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2019
  6. F13

F13

What's with the spammy pic? How is it related to anything?

7. Yeah sorry dont know why i uploaded that
    :/ Sorry again

F13 likes this.
  8. so does anybody know how to use it in TTDIS?

9. lol figured it out! didn't realize you had to finish the Story first lol Awesome mod!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice