Is it possible to use this mod as a Template, so you could load up the gangstas in space dlc mission where you get the alien laser guns, or any other mission specific items or costumes? I am not a programmer, so I don't know if it would be possible, but it would be cool.

You can just teleport out using Sandbox+ and use whatever.

My god, my head is screwed on wrong... It didn't even occur to me to do that. lol. I am going to sleep. My head needs the rest.

I started a new game some days ago. I have Shitface's Avatar Rampage V4 and when I'm trying to complete Deckers.die mission, everything is fine to the moment, when I transformed into Avatar and I killed Deckers. When Matt Miller appeared after that, game has been crashed. I tried to complete that mission several times and it always crashed at the same moment. :confused:

I can't figure why but Avatar Rampage V4 doesn't work for me, while V2 works properly. I'm using mission replay V8 and not the GoS one; I am also using the version which allows the outfit change. V2 is great, but ofc V4 is a pleasure for the eyes, so if someone could point me in the right direction it would be nice!

EDIT: I'm currently running GoS and it works like a charm :D

hey im using TTDIS Family and Adult Editions how do i use this Avatar rampage. when i click on the mission deckers die it just replays the mission?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back