When i drop these 2 files in the installation root, i can't start anymore the mission "we've only just begun"...
When i active it, it doesn't show me where to go, and if i press again tab, the game freeze... :(

When i drop these 2 files in the installation root, i can't start anymore the mission "we've only just begun"...
When i active it, it doesn't show me where to go, and if i press again tab, the game freeze... :(

Are you using the Steam version of SRTT?

But it is a different version of SRTT

It is not. The Full Package version on Steam is exactly the same base game, but just includes the dlc as well. The files are exactly the same as if you had bought it and the dlcs separately.

Obviously! There isn't another version different from Steam if i remember right. :)

I need to get that question out of the way first since that specific problem is often caused by having a cracked version of the game. Since you are running the fully patched legal Steam release, it's a problem with incompatible mods. It is most likely 2 mods that share the same asm_pc file. You would need to use gibbed's tools to update them if you want to use them together. I would first suggest the following:
* Delete all files in the root of your SRTT install with the following extensions
*.xtbl
*.lua
*.str2_pc
*.asm_pc
* Verify integrity on Steam to get everything back to vanilla
* Reinstall the avatar rampage mod and test
* Reintroduce your other mods one at a time to find the problem. I can already tell you that mission replay is one of the likely culprits.

You do have an alternate choice though. Simply use the Gentlemen of Steelport compilation that builds asm_pc files dynamically and lets you use mods like that together without having to mess with the tools. The thread is a sticky in the mod release subforum.

Back