To tell the truth, avatar rampage is the only mod i dropped in my root folder installation... Where the saints row .exe is...
The other mods i use are the one provided with gentleman of steelport... (not all of them... I just chose all the core mods, plus some mod i liked from the advanced configuration your mod provide... I already put gang plus one (the last update mod), on "optional mod folder" you provided).
Do you mean i should put this mod in that folder too? (Is that what you mean by building asm_pc files dynamically? Because when i compile using your mod, i get 2 files, which are the "uncompressed" and "compressed" "patch/something")
If what i wrote is what you're suggesting me to do, i already tried, but i get screwed textures on my games... (Like my character face is all long... Don't know why). That's why i tried to roughly put these 2 files on my main saints row directory, instead of using your mod to compile it... :(

You're way off. The problem is that the mods compiled in GoS and the avatar rampage you are trying to install individually do not work together without you manually running gibbed's tools on the command line with both mods.

You can forget all of that though because it's not important. What you really need to do to correct your issue is to get rid of the avatar rampage mod from the root of your install and simply select the version of it included with GoS that will be compatible with the other mods you're using.

Ok, but isn't your avatar rampage version 1.0?
I need the 2.0 because i can choose wheter if i need to do the mission or if i want to have some fun on the city...
The previous version (the one on gso) just block the mission, isn't it? Or is the gso version the latest one?

It's an older version included with the mod. If you want the new one and have it work with other mods like mission replay then you're either going to have to wait for the next update of GoS, learn how to use the command line tools, or use something like this:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sr3-asm_pc-files-updater.1561/

EDIT:
The way it works with GoS is that it only does the avatar rampage for mission replay. It doesn't do it for the first time through which still works as normal. Also, the new version of avatar rampage is a complete mess of a script. It has major problems that need to be worked out first before it's ever a part of GoS.

Ok, i'm going for the tool you posted, it says that if i don't know what to do i should use the removal .bat file...
But that one says that firstly it replace those .asm files with the original one before doing the update... Wouldn't that break the other mods?
So to use multiple mods without someone replacing the other i should use the change or update one, am i right?

Ok, i'm going for the tool you posted, it says that if i don't know what to do i should use the removal .bat file...
But that one says that firstly it replace those .asm files with the original one before doing the update... Wouldn't that break the other mods?
So to use multiple mods without someone replacing the other i should use the change or update one, am i right?

I would suggest asking the author of the tool in his thread, as I'm not familiar with it.

Is it possible to use this mod as a Template, so you could load up the gangstas in space dlc mission where you get the alien laser guns, or any other mission specific items or costumes? I am not a programmer, so I don't know if it would be possible, but it would be cool.

Back