This mod requires the mission replay mod to work properly

As the name implies, this mod edits the decker.die mission to allow you to rampage through the streets as the bohemoth. Just drop this in the saints row root folder and start the mission. It will automaticly put you as the avatar state. Go nuts and have fun. So far there seems to be a glitch where if you fall into water it will break the avatar state.

Update: V2 should be a lot more mission replay friendly but it needs more in depth testing from other people. Now when you choose the decker.die mission you will auto spawn in the choice room. The door on the left will load the mission normally, and the door on the right will load avatar rampage.

Yes i know the lua is a mess but it's functional :p

Attachments

522.2 KB · Views: 11,159
    522.6 KB · Views: 19,715
If we were to ever have an SRTT mod of the year contest I would vote for this one. Because, well, DAMN.

63EF20570150193ADCCF979DBBA84A5F73EA37D1

ED17C575ED4C9AF9932029DC835D8A75F9C81BA0

18D0E5726DFE3CCA39CD14A8B31C4F506BB6DDC2

FA390A43F0B72019F4AF5F8AA89765BE946F1DD2

I uploaded V2 of it. It's more mission replay friendly and im hoping it works flawlessly. It needs more testing but that's why i uploaded it.

I check the mod forums every day to add new mods to my ever growing compilation of sr3 mods that overpower my character. I was pleasantly excited seeing this mod, I've been wanting an avatar rampage mod for a while. :D

Could you possibly turn this into a activity type thing for people who's games won't work with mission replay?
if you could it would be great. :)

Mission Replay works just fine for people who actually own the game. We do not support pirates. Especially dumb ones who link their Steam profile showing they don't own the game. You guys are really making this way too easy for us.

I installed this mod weeks ago but somehow forgot to try it out - seeing this thread bumped today reminded me and I finally gave it a go. And holy shit. Thanks Mister Turkleton!

Mission Replay works just fine for people who actually own the game. We do not support pirates. Especially dumb ones who link their Steam profile showing they don't own the game. You guys are really making this way too easy for us.

No kidding. All philosophical discussion of piracy aside (because seriously fuck that debate everywhere it shows up), it takes a special kind of stupid to imply you've infringed copyright - and then identify yourself with Steam. Steam. You know, the digital content distribution and rights management system.

Hello account suspension.

You know, that's actually an interesting trick I never thought of. Hijack the existing mission script, so that items that are normally only available in that mission are already loaded up and running! It's kinda hacky, but it does let you get the precache stuff free. Kudos for that!

I love the idea of this mod; it's something that I've been wanting since I first plays SR3, but I'm having an issue with this mod. The mod is installed (I think) in the root directory, both files re-writing the original files given by the Mission Replay mod. Thing is, I do the mission, and complete it, and I'm just my normal self after the mission. Am I missing something? Or do I need to complete the game first to get the mod to work?

Back