All New Character Customization

The tattoos are supposed to have normal names I believe, it's in the readme somewhere. The game is english, did you mean something else?

I get those weird names in my game too, but my SR3 is not in english. Since you get the same problem, is probably another reason. Hard to tell which one tho.

how do i get Jedi Daves Character customization to work with Things to do and Sandbox + because when i use the customiser it gives me two files i need to put in my cache and when i do that it causes my game not to run or the things to do mod to work

so i dont know how to make them compatible with each other

I'm getting an infinite load screen I don't exactly know what the cause is i'm pretty sure it's this mod though but I want to use it and I don't know what the problem is.

Edit-Ok so I tried just adding what I just wanted from the mod the replacements for the hand tattoos you know what I mean and they don't seem to come up properly in the menu it just makes every menu not work after staying in the hands menu for a while. Maybe I'm not supposed to go into the hands menu?

Last edited:
Back