All New Character Customization

Discussion in 'Character Customisation & Clothing' started by JediDave, Jan 21, 2013.

1. I have problems with black and white tattoos, every time I select black and white tattoos, it can be manually or by the second option in the menu, in the game they appear wrong and with the default names of the game and not the new tattoos causing problems in all the customizations;
    I sent some photos showing that the tattoos do not match the names or appear (they are invisible), this does not happen with the colored tattoos that work normal

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      1,010.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      953.3 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
    Ghossyus likes this.
  2. I found out what the defect was, it is not related to the customization mod but to a mod that I had installed and removed and probably damaged the game's base files, now everything is working!

3. i character customizer 1.4 (the picture) ,do i get the clothes from the picture .........;););););););)

4. I didn't understand what you meant (I don't speak English)

5. Not working with remaster

CameronZimos likes this.
  6. i have a problem. once i select the easy basic build an paste it into the folder nothing happens. but, when try to load my save it stops the music and loads on forever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice