All New Character Customization

How do we get the hair the girl & guy in red are wearing in the opening post? I don't think I've ever seen it in-game. Is it a mod? If it's not from a mod is it from a DLC? What's it called? I should have all the DLC...

I'm attempting to use this with Things to do in Steelport, and it just doesn't work.

1.) I install TTDIS first, No shiny clothing TTDIS second, and than TTDIS Naughty Edition.
2.) I downloaded v1.5 of this mod, selected option 4, and ran it. No issues.

Load up the game, go to the tattoo parlor, and all tattoos are invisible. So I look back at the comments here and attempt to troubleshoot.

Scenario 1) I move over all the files from the naughty edition folder into the "your character mods here folder" EXCEPT for the customize_player.asm_pc file. Run the BAT file, as per recommendations on this thread, as well as in the FAQ. No Tattoos are present in game, as they are all invisible and very irregularly named.

Scenario 2) I delete the customize_player.asm_pc file from the root folder after scenario 1, as this mod is supposed to create one, and my game gets stuck in an infinite loading screen when attempting to boot into the game.

If I remove TTDIS and it's additions, this mod will work fine, so clearly the issue is with the customize_player.asm_pc file messing with me. Any recommendations?

hey there,
can anyone of you tell me how i can combine the leopard skin with the " Explicit genitals nude mod" or any other nude mod???
there's a way to do it with the asm loader but i can't figure out how to do it.
i'm new on the forum by the way ^^
sorry for my english, it isn't that good because i'm from austria ;)
I live in AUSTRIA too!

I had the same problem that others have expressed. I installed TTDIS (family and Naughty) and I could get the game running fine, but if I added this mod, I got the infinite load sequence with no music. So, in review, the secret is to remove/delete whatever .asm file is in place, then run this mod? Thanks!

So I'm trying too use this mod, but it's causing a crash on the game attempting to load. I can get as far as the main menu but beyond that I just crash. I moved all my mods that I use into the "Your_character_mods_here" folder but I'm not sure what to do beyond that. I suspect that there might be some mods that I shouldn't put in there but I don't know what I should/should not put in that folder. I also don't have any mods in my game directory, as all of them were placed into that character mods folder.

Back