Saints Row IV autosave collection

So if my sr3save_00.sr3s_pc file represents the auto save, then what is the sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc file? How do I get the game to load a file using the sr3save_xx.sr3s_pc format?

So if my sr3save_00.sr3s_pc file represents the auto save, then what is the sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc file? How do I get the game to load a file using the sr3save_xx.sr3s_pc format?
The game always tries to load a ".sr4s_pc" file first, and if that doesn't exist, it tries to load the ".sr3s_pc" file. So you have to remove the "sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc" file (make sure you back it up somewhere) in order for it to read the "sr3save_00.sr3s_pc" file.

Last edited:
The game always tries to load a ".sr4s_pc" file first, and if that doesn't exist, it tries to load the ".sr3s_pc" file. So you have to remove the "sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc" file (make sure you back it up somewhere) in order for it to read the "sr3save_00.sr3s_pc" file.
Thanks! I'll go try that!

Could I please get a variant with the cheat flag ENABLED? I don't want to get achievements from someone elses work.

Here is a file that takes you straight to creating a character. This save was made on casual difficulty. Anyone can use it for any purpose, no credit needs t0 be given (AKA Public Domain).

Gamyr

Attachments

• sr4save_autosave.7z
    9.5 KB · Views: 538
PRO TIP: I had a hard time making it work for me, but I finally just renamed the file I wanted to use to "sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc", backed up my old autosave, and replaced it with the renamed one. Worked like a charm.

Back