1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saints Row IV autosave collection

Discussion in 'Tool Releases' started by [V] IdolNinja, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Guys i can't save my game so if any one let me have a save game at less from 30% completed or whatever i'll really appreciate that

2. Hi I'm searching a 100% coop save file for SR4. I know a collection and multiple save exist but it doesn't work anymore the game load only the sr4save_X.sr4s_pc now. so if anyone can post it, he will be very nice.
    Thank you
    By the way any save editor exist?

FusionH2o likes this.
  3. Cool username you have there. It reminds me of The Phenom ;)

4. Would this help?
    From an earlier post of mine: PRO TIP: I had a hard time making it work for me, but I finally just renamed the file I wanted to use to "sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc", backed up my old autosave, and replaced it with the renamed one. Worked like a charm.

5. I try this tip before but it doesn't work (unfortunately ...) the code for the save change. that's why i ask for a recent save.

6. Quantum

Quantum Modding patch tester

Make sure you delete "sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc". Then these autosaves should work. The game can still load the old autosave format, but only if "sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc" doesn't exist.
    (you may want to copy it somewhere first, in case you want to keep it)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  7. Still doesn't want to work