Saints Row IV autosave collection

Discussion in 'Tool Releases' started by [V] IdolNinja, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Corrodias

Corrodias Generally Awesome Staff Member

In that case, I suggest posting your save file in a thread in the "get help" forum and asking if someone can complete the mission for you and post the result.

2. Sunnie

Sunnie Modding patch tester

This mod (http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/easier-activity-goals.3776/) will likely help you out better than someone else save file.

Corrodias likes this.
  3. Thx for your info & suggestions, I'll do that!

4. how install

5. Corrodias

Corrodias Generally Awesome Staff Member

6. oh my god ... SR4 is NOT 4 It is SRTT ~~ OOPS sorry ;)

7. Nice upload;) only problem i see is steam won't update your acheivements:( but glad i don' have to redo everything after my laptop crash 2 nights ago:)

8. Actually....it does. I just backed up my remote folder (aka shifted the entire folder to the desktop, created a new remote folder blah blah) loaded the 100% completion savegame (coz I already played this such a very long time ago now) and blammo, all the achievements are there to see on my steam profile. I did have to launch the game and play through it with the save game loaded, at which point the bottom right corner of my 'puter was going batshit crazy with steam chucking achievements at the screen - but they're there!

Now if Volition could get their community server to work on the other hand, that's a very different kind of game altogether.

*waits for impending "This thread was last visited in March, why did you bother, noob?" shit* (not necessarily from you either).

9. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

It does work now. ;)

10. thanks that was helpful played the game on console several times and completed it several times couldn't be a$$ed to do it again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice