Saints Row IV autosave collection

ok, that makes sense... I guess I was thinking the quest progress was maybe a separate file from the protagonist details and accomplishments. I see now that it isn't.

I'm hung up on the Zero Cool quest, I've been trying for 2 weeks to ride the motorcycle to the Io Tower but I always run out of time, I'm pretty bad at it.
This mod (http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/easier-activity-goals.3776/) will likely help you out better than someone else save file.

HOW TO USE:

You can find your save games here:
..\Steam\userdata\[steam user id number]\206420\remote\

Each subfolder in this archive contains a sr3save_00.s3_pc file. This 00 file is the autosave. Simply overwrite the existing file in \remote with your choice from the archive and then load the autosave in-game. You may want to consider backing up your \remote folder first, just in case something goes wrong.

The Saints Row IV autosave collection is a set of save files; one for each point in the game. It's purpose is for testing mods out at specific points in the story, or if you simply need a save.

Naming progress is kind of difficult since there are three possible names you can reference:
1. The save file name
2. The in-progress name of the mission (often but not always matches the save game name)
3. The completed mission name shown on the splash screen and the completed objective screen

Each folder is named in this manner (order number for sorting) (script name) (splash completion screen or objective name) (save name) (percent complete)

HOW TO USE:

You can find your save games here:
..\Steam\userdata\[steam user id number]\206420\remote\

Each subfolder in this archive contains a sr3save_00.s3_pc file. This 00 file is the autosave. Simply overwrite the existing file in \remote with your choice from the archive and then load the autosave in-game. You may want to consider backing up your \remote folder first, just in case something goes wrong.
Nice upload;) only problem i see is steam won't update your acheivements:( but glad i don' have to redo everything after my laptop crash 2 nights ago:)

Nice upload;) only problem i see is steam won't update your acheivements:( but glad i don' have to redo everything after my laptop crash 2 nights ago:)

Actually....it does. I just backed up my remote folder (aka shifted the entire folder to the desktop, created a new remote folder blah blah) loaded the 100% completion savegame (coz I already played this such a very long time ago now) and blammo, all the achievements are there to see on my steam profile. I did have to launch the game and play through it with the save game loaded, at which point the bottom right corner of my 'puter was going batshit crazy with steam chucking achievements at the screen - but they're there!

Now if Volition could get their community server to work on the other hand, that's a very different kind of game altogether.

*waits for impending "This thread was last visited in March, why did you bother, noob?" shit* (not necessarily from you either).

Back