Saints Row IV autosave collection

Have you actually tried loading the autosave? The text name in the load screen does not matter and will be incorrect until you load the save and then manually save your game. At this point it will be the correct mission name and percentage complete.

I am having problems with the autosave, i copy over the 00 file then open game, click continue, screen goes dark for a fraction of a second, shows the same screen, i click continue again then it closes (crashes) Any tips?

I am having problems with the autosave, i copy over the 00 file then open game, click continue, screen goes dark for a fraction of a second, shows the same screen, i click continue again then it closes (crashes) Any tips?

Have you tried loading from the Load menu instead of clicking Continue? Also, do you own the uncensored version of the game (and NOT the censored Australian version?)

i done a fresh install so im only at the second save, just after coming out of the initiation station, so loading takes me to the hallway in the white house

Hi, I've followed your instructions about replacing the "00" file in my "remote" folder with one chosen from your collection. However, when I launch the game, select Campaign, and then select Load, the Autosave that is listed still has the current date (i.e., its year shows 2014), not the date of your collection's autosave file (i.e., 2013). If I go ahead and load the Autosave (dated 2014) anyway, I just end up with my own game again, not showing any new completed quests. Once I quit back to the desktop, though, I can still see your Autosave file (i.e.., from 2o13) in my "remote" folder. But for some reason I can never actually load it into my game. Any thoughts?

You sure it's in the right profile? Do you have multiple folders with different numbers (the unique steam id) ?

Did you turn off Steam cloud sync?

Back