Wear simulation clothing while on ship

Well theres nothing wrong for me to ask the mod author about this, since its about wearing simulation clothes in the ship. ..not sure why you keep on replying just to say that :p

While I was trying to add the mod on (I used the How The Saints Saved Christmas + Sandbox + patch) It tells me to replace sr3 city.lua Do i do that?

You also can't romance Shaundi with this mod. But apart from that, it works great
I can romance everyone, but I didn't download the mod; I used what Erza said on page 2 and just changed my own file because it helps me learn how things are done.

Can you romance the others? What other mods are you using, maybe there's a conflict. Did you install the correct version of this mod for what all you have?

Got the same bug as @Sunnie mentioned before, i turn back to the ship, select the mission from any DLC's and then the game transitions from the start point in the ship, it just reloads back at the same place, only as if you were in the simulation (with weapon HUD and superpowers)
And the worst thing is, with autosave enabled it affects the savefile and even removing the mod, stills the same (savegame gets glitched so, Make backups!)

I can romance everyone, but I didn't download the mod; I used what Erza said on page 2 and just changed my own file because it helps me learn how things are done.

Can you romance the others? What other mods are you using, maybe there's a conflict. Did you install the correct version of this mod for what all you have?

I also can't romance Shaundi using the files for the Christmas DLC only. Can I ask exactly what changes did you do in the sr3_city.lua file? Also, the other file, game_lib, is fine?

I also can't romance Shaundi using the files for the Christmas DLC only. Can I ask exactly what changes did you do in the sr3_city.lua file? Also, the other file, game_lib, is fine?

It's a known issue that you can't romance Shaundi with this mod and I have no idea why.

Here is what i changed:
i changed the players_naked(false) from true to false and in the sr3-city.lua i added this line: mission_apply_ship_suit_to_players()
i've also noticed i removed the following lines from game_lib.lua

Code:
-- wait until everyone is good and nekkid before we proceed
    for i, player in pairs(player_list) do
        while player_customization_is_finalized(player) == false do
            thread_yield()
        end
    end
but it worked without deleting that so i'm going to put that back in and test how the saints saved christmas.

EDIT: that problem still occurs so i will try and find a way to make this work again but for now i suggest uninstalling to mod for the first christmas dlc mission.

Back