1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wear simulation clothing while on ship

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Erza Scarlet, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Modding patch tester

This is my first mod that allows the player to wear their clothing from the simulation on the ship.
    [​IMG]
    Place both files(game_lib.lua and sr3_city.lua) in the Saints Row IV Directory.
    If you are using IdolNinja's Sandbox+ then download the Sandbox+ Patch.
    If you are using IdolNinja's Sandbox+ and How the Saints Save Christmas dlc then download the how the saints save christmas + sandbox+ patch.
    And for people who just use the dlc download the how the saints save christmas patch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    TekGnomon, kenzino, rzr1886 and 11 others like this.
  2. Awesome! Got really tired of that space suit. Wish they would give you a choise of different spacesuits though.

3. Sunnie

Sunnie Modding patch tester

Just a quick note, this mod will break or get broke by Sandbox+ unless the user merges the sr3_city.lua from this mod into the sr3_city.lua for Sandbox+. Once merged, both work as intended.

4. Erza Scarlet

I don't have Sandbox+ but i will try and make a compatibility patch.

EDIT: when i put the code into IdolNinjas sr3_city.lua the player becomes naked on the ship instead of keeping their current outfit.
    EDIT: nevermind i fixed it.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  5. Oh my god, finally! Thanks so much for this. I've been trying to get rid of that dumb suit for ages! :D

6. PlayaOfGames

PlayaOfGames Modding patch tester

Ok seriously this is a mod that should of been in the game from day one what I find strange is where are all you mysteries modders comeing from that are releasing mods on stuff we thought that wasn't possible.

7. Missions get bugged.

8. Erza Scarlet

could you tell me which mission is bugged for you? and i will look into it.

9. DLC missions.Enter the Dominatrix,How the saints saved christmas.

10. Erza Scarlet

thanks i will try on my game to see if they're bugged and if they are i will try and fix them.