Wear simulation clothing while on ship

Gr8t mod mate , looking gr8t! and the guy's problem is because he needs to use the how the saint saved christmas patch to get the bug fixed .

UPtAPeq.jpg

wbQmZHf.png

tK4Tbu8.jpg

Thanks M8!

not really cool. it works only if U return 2 ship from the simulation. it was possible with a sandbox teleport. it doesn't work with cutscenes, Kinzie'sGambit mission exactly: after Kinzie got kidnapped there's the cutcsene at ship and following mission (at ship too) - custom char's wearing damn spacesuit. there was the mod 4 SR3 (which I can't find anymore D: ) allowed 2 keep custom outfit just anywhere, in 1st mission, in Cyrus plastic surgery mission, anywhere. that's what has to be done for SR4. I mean, custom outfit 4 the 1st mission, for the whitehouse mission, for the 50's mission, the escape, the final one and so on. then U might wanna replace other crew spacesuits for they original outfits (not super-powered)(even from SR3 maybe)..

Last edited:
not really cool. it works only if U return 2 ship from the simulation. it was possible with a sandbox teleport. it doesn't work with cutscenes, Kinzie'sGambit mission exactly: after Kinzie get kidnapped there's the cutcsene at ship and following mission (at ship too) - custom char's wearing damn spacesuit. there was the mod 4 SR3 (which I can't find anymore D: ) allowed 2 keep custom outfit just anywhere, in 1st mission, in Cyrus plastic surgery mission, anywhere. that's what has to be done for SR4. I mean, custom outfit 4 the 1st mission, for the whitehouse mission, for the 50's mission, the escape, the final one and so on. then U might wanna replace other crew spacesuits for they original outfits (not super-powered)(even from SR3 maybe)..
Clothing selections during missions are part of the mission .lua files and not the .lua files for open-world gameplay. Be it on the ship or in the simulation. At least, that's what I think.

(please delete my post if this has been mentioned before) Can we use the simulation clothing in the final mission?
I'm not sure if you can because some missions make your character wear the spacesuit, so in order to fix that i would have to look at all the mission scripts and make edits there so it doesn't force you into the spacesuit.
I haven't tested this mod with all the missions so it could work if it doesn't put the spacesuit on you.

I also found that in co-op sometimes the host will wear their simulation clothing if you have the mod installed and if you join their game while they're in the spaceship you will be wearing the spacesuit but they might be wearing simulation clothing.

game still forces you to war Iron Saint suit, BUT, wehn you disable it as clothing item in customisation item, than ingame at first part (freefall) character will be naked, than in second (boss battle) char will be wearing previous clothes, that was on him before starting mission, BUT having completly static face

Back