Wear simulation clothing while on ship

Discussion in 'Character Customisation & Clothing' started by Erza Scarlet, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Corrodias

Corrodias Generally Awesome Staff Member

@Ethical!
    I believe it would also be helpful if you could describe the bug, as much as possible. These are good questions to answer for any bug report, for any software:
    1) What is expected to happen?
    2) What happens instead?
    3) Exactly how is it reproduced?

KurganNazzir likes this.
  2. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Modding patch tester

@Ethical!
    The only bug i see at the moment is that the character is naked during the ship cutscene other than that the missions play fine.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  3. Sorry guys for the late reply! well i thought it only happened with all DLC missions but apparently its only happening with the christmas missions.I'm using the steam version and removed all other mods for now but still bugs when i try to start.I've only tested two of the christmas missions."The Santa Clawz" and "Miracle on 3rd street".I removed this mod and they seem to work again.

Also! i seem to be able to use superpowers,guns and call homies onto the ship and also start the streaking activity lol.

Oh and by bug! i mean when i start the missions,the screen goes black and it comes back on and i am standing in the same place on the ship as when i started the mission but i now have access to powers and guns like i was now in the world with activities instead of on the ship.

4. Sunnie

Sunnie Modding patch tester

Confirmed. When using this mod, trying to start the DLC2 missions fails. When the game transitions from the start point in the ship, it just reloads back at the same place, only as if you were in the simulation. After this error you have access to the phone menu and all the functions that provides while on the crib ship.

Affects Miracle on 3rd Street and The Santa Clawz. The Fight Before Christmas works normally.

ifirn likes this.
  5. * Hell yes ! ~ Good for you ~ Fun for us all ~;)

6. Sunnie

That would be great if that were the case. However, The Santa Clawz starts you wearing what ever clothes you normally wear in the sim, same for The Fight Before Christmas. Only Miracle on 3rd Street starts you wearing the holiday clothes.

7. Erza Scarlet

i changed the players_naked(false) from true to false and in the sr3-city.lua i added this line: mission_apply_ship_suit_to_players()
    i've also noticed i removed the following lines from game_lib.lua

Code (Text):

-- wait until everyone is good and nekkid before we proceed
        for i, player in pairs(player_list) do
            while player_customization_is_finalized(player) == false do
                thread_yield()
            end
        end

but it worked without deleting that so i'm going to put that back in and test how the saints saved christmas.

EDIT: that problem still occurs so i will try and find a way to make this work again but for now i suggest uninstalling to mod for the first christmas dlc mission.

8. Erza Scarlet

Problem solved everyone i'm uploading the new files now.
    one file for people who use the christmas dlc and another file for people who use sandbox+ aswell as the dlc.

KurganNazzir likes this.
  9. Sunnie

Confirmed, all fixed! Mod is working with all 3 DLC2 missions.

10. Erza Scarlet

Just the Game_lib.lua

I was using the game_lib.lua from misc.vpp_pc but now i modifed the game_lib.lua from patch_compressed.vpp_pc and that seems to make it work.
    so i guess i was using a non updated version for dlc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice