Wear simulation clothing while on ship

Discussion in 'Character Customisation & Clothing' started by Erza Scarlet, Jul 27, 2014.

1. I can't find any players_naked entry in the sr3-city.lua file. Also, I wouldn't know where to add exactly the line "mission_apply_ship_suit_to_players()".

Could you help me? Also, If I did that on my file, would I have also to use your game_lib file? I only hace the Christmas DLC, no Sandbox+.

---

EDIT: My bad, I realized the players_naked entry is in the game_lib file.

So, if I use your game_lib file, and I found the "mission_apply_ship_suit_to_players()" in my sr3-city.lua file for some reason (it is from the Random Encounters mod), should I have my boss in the ship with her simulation clothes, without breaking the Christmas DLC?

EDIT 2: Ok, I tried and it didn't work. I think the "mission_apply_ship_suit_to_players()" line I found in my sr3-city-lua file wasn't the one you said you added...

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  2. I don't know if it will help or not, but here are screenshots of my files showing the entries Erza is talking about. I'm using my own sr3_city (some personal Sandbox+ keybinds) but I'm using Erza's game_lib for Sandbox+ w/HtSSC. The last time I checked, I was still able to romance everyone but I can check again to see if anything changed, like maybe progressing through certain missions affects it for some reason.

[Edit] I just romanced Shaundi so still no problem for me yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    TekGnomon likes this.
  3. SkaterSaints

SkaterSaints Pirate

anyways i just teleported to crib ship anyway to romance any saints except keith david using sandbox+

4. The vanilla solution is "keep trying to go through the mission". It's a common bug for playing in co-op, too

5. During the in the ship missions, the game forces to wear the spacesuit. Is there a way to wear simulation clothes during the non-simulation missions?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  6. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Modding patch tester

IIRC that would require editing each of the mission scripts.

7. So, you know how I can access the mission scripts?

8. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Modding patch tester

Can't check at the moment but the scripts should all be in the sr3_city_0.vpp_pc and then in the individual mXX_modal.str2_pc

The lua file for each mission should be there, the files will then need to be repackaged and the associated ASM will need to be updated.

Sorry I can't help any further, it's been a while since I last did any modding for Saints Row.

9. Thanks for your help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice