NPC behaviour and spawn mod

Rebuilt all my ASM's, installed version 8, and it all work perfectly except for zombies still. o_O I can enter the code, activate the code, but as soon as I try to exit my phone to await zombie spawning the game just completely craps out and dies.

Well thing is, without your mod the zombie cheat works fine, but with it it breaks. I'd consider reinstalling my game if I didn't have to redownload the 2-4gb of extra data that's not included on the disk. Living in a rural area with no high speed is just... crap.

Installed V9 and everything works smooth! There is *much* more variety in peds and cars, more NPCs behaviors. Few seconds in-game and a cabrio Neuron with custom paintjob (yes!) passed me by. Then another custom...
mustang.JPG
Steelport feels really fresh now!

This type of mod that improves the open world experience with a greater variety of spawns is my favorite kind. It really helps to make the world come alive.

I don't even know if this is connected, but I've been playing through the story, and so far in both missions where I've had him as a homie, Pierce has used the M2 Grenade Launcher instead of what I assume would be an assault rifle. It can be funny at times, but I'm just afraid that he's gonna end up screwing me over at some point. Given that the only two mods I have installed that should affect weapons are this one and your Rebalanced Weapons one, I figured it may be a problem with one of them, so I wanted to bring it to your attention. And in case it's a possible factor, yes, my DLC is legit.

other than that, this mod is glorious. Stealing a car from a civilian, only for them to steal it back immediately, is just fantastic.

Back