NPC behaviour and spawn mod

None that I'm immediately aware of, I have a GoS installed, then a custom tweaked combo of yours and my weapons mod installed. Maybe I should give it a try over a clean version of SRTT.

I believe that GPO uses some of the same files if you have that installed.

I went and rebuilt all my ASM's for all the mods I have running together, works great now. ^_^ It totally slipped my mind to update them, thanks for mentioning gosp uses some of the same ones.

Version 7 is out! This version is a big update, random variants for every spawnable vehicle have been added, so you're guaranteed to see much more diverse traffic on the streets. Keep your eyes peeled for some really bizarre looking cars as well! This version also brings some very small changes to gang grunts' weaponry and melee strength, and enables undercover cop cars to spawn alongside regular ones on the street. Female cops also spawn much more commonly, too.

EDIT: Uploaded V8 a little later to make a small change to the law cap.

Weird... I have mission replay, my weapons textures, your bahaviour mod, and a few other things installed. Just got version 8, rebuilt all the ASM's, still can't use the zombie cheat. o_O

50percentJoe: Zombies are working just fine for me. What sort of problem are you experiencing? It usually takes a minute or so for the game to begin spawning the zombies, they'll spawn the fastest if you're on foot. Are you sure you're not using any other mods like Gang Plus One that could be conflicting with this one? Which other mods do you have installed?

BadMadScientist: Female cops are there, but they don't spawn as regular beat cops patrolling on foot. They'll spawn at things like traffic stops and in cop cars at badge level 2.

Back