NPC behaviour and spawn mod

I like this mod but Pierce armed with M2 grenade launcher prevented me from finishing a mission. Car chases, drive-by, seeing my car exploding. Other than that, mod is great!
Also, which variants of vehicles appear in the streets? I've seen black Kayak, Estrada bike with police strobe lights (leftover from SR2 rulez), various Anchors and Burt Reynold's Phoenix so far but I believe there are more.

I like this mod but Pierce armed with M2 grenade launcher prevented me from finishing a mission. Car chases, drive-by, seeing my car exploding. Other than that, mod is great!
glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this, then.

and from what I can tell, you can change this by opening the spawn_info_ranks.xtbl file and finding Pierce's section. 100% chance of having the M2, wow

Where is your game directory located?

Rhyuj.jpg

Hello, I really like this mod as it adds more immersion to the game, but I find the pedestrians a bit annoying.
I assume they would only be using stun guns at me, but they appear to whip out pistols and chase me down in their vehicles constantly.
Also, when driving down the road my homies are always blasting away at any civilian that have any agro toward me, which seems to be the entire population. ;)

Another problem i'm getting is that the gangs never seem to get to full notoriety (while police always do). I especially found this difficult on the assassination mission for Andre I believe. Morningstar would only get to about 3 stars max, while police would be full. I had to use a cheat to get them to max so I could complete the mission.

Could you possibly just tell me what files are for the vehicles and other non-notoriety perks instead, I think I would just prefer using them.

Thanks again in advance.

Back