NPC behaviour and spawn mod

Rhyuj.jpg
lmfao! That's awesome!

After further play I take back my comment about removing the pedestrians. I actually enjoy beating the crap out of them now. :)
Still have issues with getting to 5 star notoriety though.

you think it's this mod that's making it hard to get to 5 stars? because i'm having trouble too, but i figured it was game mechanics. i seem to recall in GTA games it was harder to get and keep notoriety the more leveld you got. i have bought none of the upgrades that make starts disappear faster, but i am level 50. 51 actually lol

My game crashes at loading screen (Not the main menu loading, the loading after I select a new game or load game) if I use this mod. Any ideas?

My game crashes at loading screen (Not the main menu loading, the loading after I select a new game or load game) if I use this mod. Any ideas?
First of all, are you using the Steam version of SRTT?

I would suggest clearing out all other mods and only installing the files from this mod to test. It sounds like it might be a conflict.

I tried removing those mods and it still crashes. But when I removed spawn_info_ranks.xtbl from this mod, the game didn't crash. But I don't know if the mod will work without it anyway.

Back