Mission Replay v8

Easiest solution is to just start one of the missions prior to the bridges going up and then abort it. The bridges will stay down as that is what game thinks it should be.

Why after i extracted the files, and start the game,and ingame, theres no HUD and then i press esc or tab, the game freeze, whats wrong?

Why after i extracted the files, and start the game,and ingame, theres no HUD and then i press esc or tab, the game freeze, whats wrong?

Are you running the Steam version of SRTT?

Hehe. I picture Idol on the back porch with a shotgun, shooting em down with with a grin. I think he enjoys it.
Another reason to not force integration (as in that other thread elswhere) THink of the joy lost, the lost sport, the lost targets.

Can you update the mod so it includes the Troubles with Clones missions?
I want to play the Saints Flow mission but I don't feel like playing the other ones first.

Can you update the mod so it includes the Troubles with Clones missions?
I want to play the Saints Flow mission but I don't feel like playing the other ones first.

Funny you should mention that since I added it earlier this morning along with some fixes and other things. I should have a new version released shortly. Do keep in mind that the TWC missions function like GiS do; where completing mission 3 will wipe out your mission complete save status on all 3 mission so the replays will disappear (until you replay each one again.)

Updated to v8. See OP for changelog details.

Back