Mission Replay v8

I've been using the GoS version of this mod.

I downloaded and installed this v8 version just now, copied the raw files to the exe directory from the zip.
The game doesn't load as far as the menu section where you would continue or load a prior save. Sort of limbo land state.

Now, I didn't uninstall GoS or reinstall MINUS the GoS version of Mission Replay so that must have been the issue.
Was too lazy just now to do all that so I just deleted the files I had copied and the game loads fine again, and just replayed a mission.

So, are we supposed to remove teh GoS version of this Mission Replay (updated one) before attempting it again?

You really can't use this standalone version together with GoS since this asm file isn't getting updated at build time. i.e. vint_doc_containers.asm_pc. Well, if you really wanted to, then you would need to manually update each archive folder inside GoS with the correct replacements from this standalone version. It's messy.

I would suggest just waiting for the next release of GoS that will have this all nice and integrated. :)

Alright, because scripting mods like this one will only work correctly with the legal version of SRTT. Since you do actually own the game then that means the mission replay mod is likely interfering with a different scripting mod that you have installed. Any mod that uses vint_doc_containers.asm_pc would cause this issue since the asm_pc file would need to be manually updated with gibbed's tools to allow both to work together.

I would suggest using the latest build of Gentlemen of Steelport that dynamically builds all the asm_pc files for you so that different mods can work correctly together. You can always grab the latest release in the downloads section of my site:
http://idolninja.com

Your other options are either to learn how to use the modding tools and update the asm_pc files yourself, or delete your existing mods and only using this one. You can easily clean up all your mods by deleting all files with the following extension from the root of your srtt install folder:
.lua
.str2_pc
.asm_pc
.xtbl

Alright, because scripting mods like this one will only work correctly with the legal version of SRTT. Since you do actually own the game then that means the mission replay mod is likely interfering with a different scripting mod that you have installed. Any mod that uses vint_doc_containers.asm_pc would cause this issue since the asm_pc file would need to be manually updated with gibbed's tools to allow both to work together.

I would suggest using the latest build of Gentlemen of Steelport that dynamically builds all the asm_pc files for you so that different mods can work correctly together. You can always grab the latest release in the downloads section of my site:
http://idolninja.com

Your other options are either to learn how to use the modding tools and update the asm_pc files yourself, or delete your existing mods and only using this one. You can easily clean up all your mods by deleting all files with the following extension from the root of your srtt install folder:
.lua
.str2_pc
.asm_pc
.xtbl
but in the Gentlemen of Steelport i dont get trouble with clones re-play :/

but in the Gentlemen of Steelport i dont get trouble with clones re-play :/

Well, you're just going to have to either learn to use the tools yourself, or wait until the next release of GoS with this included.

By the way, is there a way to replay that mission where you have to take over the Deckers Base? Cos when you have to base jump in to the chimney, it's not there anymore. xD So I can basejump whatever I want, I just hit solid ground. I do hear the music, though. From far. :D That was kinda cool.

What version are you using? That issue was fixed long ago.

Back