Mission Replay v8

Don't know if this has been answered but would this break the upcoming "DLC" or is the choices disabled to stop infringing it for example either choosing between "Burt Reynolds/SWAT" vs "Zombie Horde" on the mission "Zombie Attack"?

But at the end of the day, Thanks!

The mission replay mod will not give you the other choice on replay. This is by design since the upcoming unlockable pack from Volition does this.

Problem with the "Belgium Problem"mission you end up on top of the sphere and cannot continue if you combine it with the "Character Brute Size Mod"!

Thanks. I'll add it to the known issues doc.

this mod doesn't work for me...i copied and pasted everyhting into the main folder,no other mods have that extension.when the game runs, for starters the hud disappear,and when i press TAP for the pda to choose the missions,the game just freeze

EDIT: i have installed the gentlemen steelport mod,and the modoflder is sr3_city_0,with the mission_:replay folder on it,but it doesn' work anyway

EDIT 2 :tried removing GOS,removin g all the files from mission replay again,and discovered that the game hangs up as long as cell_mission,vint pacth and cell menu .asm files(or one of them9are in the root folders.removing them made the game working again,but i can0t select any missions from the cell phone main menu.as i stated before,i don't have ANY mods that have the .asm extension in my folder

Why are you doing anything with that internal sr3_city_0 folder? You should not be touching any of those folders at all. The batch file does all of this for you behind the scenes and builds and updates the mods to output them to the MY_CUSTOM_SR3_MODS folder.

Are you running the Steam version of the game? Scripting mods like this one will not work with anything else.

Here's what I would suggest:

1. Delete all the files in the root of your install (not any subfolders, just the files)

2. Verify integrity on Steam. This will update everything back to vanilla

3. Use GoS to build your new patch files. i.e. run the batch file and choose your option. DO NOT just copy files over from the subfolders.

@idolninja:can you help me out with that probloem for the mod?

edit:i thought thath they weren't activated like many mods where i just put them into the main root folder...that's why i extrapolated them.its not the steam version..but why this mod only works for this version?i dont't want to pay again for the same game just to download it from steam :(

@idolninja:can you help me out with that probloem for the mod?

edit:i thought thath they weren't activated like many mods where i just put them into the main root folder...that's why i extrapolated them.its not the steam version..but why this mod only works for this version?i dont't want to pay again for the same game just to download it from steam :(

Another dumb pirate bites the dust.

It's a survival mechanism. See, pirates live on the sea.. therefore an empty vacuous head makes a natural life preserver so they float. Survival of the fittest. And like all species pirates have difficulty adapting to a sudden new habitat, notably one that is against piracy.

"I don't want to pay again for the same game just to download it from steam". So.. he bought a pirate copy? ...huh.

Personally though I'm holding off on he penultimate version of this and GoS once they finish with the DLC-mania. Then I'll wipe, reinstall, add choice mods, and replay the game like a whole new experience. Notably one with the zany cranked up to 12 (because the game already went to 11)

"I don't want to pay again for the same game just to download it from steam". So.. he bought a pirate copy? ...huh.

My guess is that he bought it on console originally.

True he/she be a pirate as their is only a steam version for PC and a bit of research you will discover that he/she has the pirate scene "SKIDROW" version and the "EXE" will only load the basic files and not the "patch_compressed.vpp_pc" and "patch_uncompressed.vpp_pc", also any other" xtbl" in the root!

"At end of the day we are killing this shit!"

SAY NO TO PIRATES!

I have a vauge memory of a post here on these forums that maybe a mod had fixed the bridge always up at end game issue.
Exec Summary: Final Solution to Bridges Up out yet:??

I tried a search but didn't' see what I think I recall.
So posting on this thread it is relevant.

Bridges still up at endgame.
Only time I saw them down was in this scenario:
Did first Kill Killbane (end mission)
Later, saved Shaundee (much later save load) mission and completed the post bit with Mars Mission.
After that, the bridges were down. I was happy. I had completed all the jumps long ago by this time.

(least the ones I saw)
Later game loads of same save or later saves post that.

Bridges all back up again.
I've tried jumping a few bridges again to see if rewards are reposted but game claims all done.

I have seen a post on the official Volition forums of members claiming this can be 'fixed'
if you have the DLC pack Gangstas In space.
There was talk in the post of doing just some of the missions in that pack until bridges go down, then stop doing that DLC.
Then post saves will show bridges down unless you complete the DLC then the bridges will be back up. Inn that case just redo it to the
point the bridges go down then exit the DLC mission again. Then supposedly subsequent plays in
non dlc missions or freeroam the bridges all down again.

Can this be confirmed here?
Will I need to buy this DLC to fix the issue?

Note, I have none of the DLC other than a few of the ones prior to Genki Bowl,
The explosive pack, shark attack pack, warrior pack.

Back