Mission Replay v8

I have a problem with this mod. The burns hills reactors and 3 count cribs got downgraded somehow (just the models). It says that they are still upgraded. This is not a major issue but its annoying when i try to access the heliport directly from the crib, the game spawns me in the air where the helipad usually would have been. Other than that the mod is fantastic!

I have a problem with this mod. The burns hills reactors and 3 count cribs got downgraded somehow (just the models). It says that they are still upgraded. This is not a major issue but its annoying when i try to access the heliport directly from the crib, the game spawns me in the air where the helipad usually would have been. Other than that the mod is fantastic!
You have to replay the mission who unlock the building as a crib (i don't remember what mission exactly)

The 3 count one is a known vanilla glitch. A simple replay of both strongholds should fix the issues though.

You do not need to start from the beginning. Do the other mods work okay? Are you sure you put the files in the place? If you created patch files they do not go in the root of your install like other loose mods. They actually need to go here:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\packfiles\pc\cache\

the mod doesn't work, i must be doing something wrong, i put all the files in "C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Saints Row The Third\packfiles\pc\cache" but it doesn't work, their are stamapps\common\ doesn't have a saints row the third folder. what does work in that map is the true/false file, and i have been messing with that and now I finished levels where I should be gaining cribs but I don't. Can you help me with this issue? T.I.A.

Part of me wishes that these pirates would wise up and realize that scripting mods like mission replay will never work correctly on anything but the legal Steam version of the game. The other part of me is strangely grateful for their stupidity since it makes them easier to weed out of the system.

Part of me wishes that these pirates would wise up and realize that scripting mods like mission replay will never work correctly on anything but the legal Steam version of the game. The other part of me is strangely grateful for their stupidity since it makes them easier to weed out of the system.
Bwuahaha!

I have to admit, it's probably the most amusing part of this forum, the pirates who come up and then go "Hay guyz it dont work y dont it work i put it in program files\PIRATE COMPANY AHOY\Saints Row 3\ what i do wrong??"

Practically a game in itself, "spot the pirate". :p

I have to admit, it's probably the most amusing part of this forum, the pirates who come up and then go "Hay guyz it dont work y dont it work i put it in program files\PIRATE COMPANY AHOY\Saints Row 3\ what i do wrong??"

Practically a game in itself, "spot the pirate". :p

I'm sure that everyone following these threads are amused when I innocently ask the user if they are using the Steam version. I picture the regular forumers grinning like sharks as the victim is being setup for the kill. Goodness knows, I am. :D

Back