Weird... just deleted everything except my mod and everything works. Are you sure that you aren't using any other weapon mod? Also, did you update the mod to V0.4.2 Beta?
Im having problem on our mod but as you said it uses some files from this mod I gussed that its same problem causing it no idea tho but im having the same crash ishues, so im hoping if you find fix for that other guy ill just edit the files you sent in same way, but im gona finish new dlc first as its pretty funny :D

I first tried the mod a couple days before and it crashed, so I removed all my mods, but no succes, I thought that it might have been fixed now, so I downloaded the newest version but it's got the same problem.:( So needless to say it doesn't even work for me with a clean SR4.

Just uploaded really small update which removes <Void> Minigun because after some thoughts I realised that adding handheld vehicle weapons is shitty idea (except Laser Beam which is truly awesome). If you bought it earier it should automatically dissapear from your cache. I also changed some things in Readme.

Also, I guess that I'll stop works on that mod after adding Laser Eyes and some upgrades because I don't have any ideas. Then I'll concentrate on New/Improved Weapons & Powers which I'm making with Mask Mods. :)

Last edited:
Back