Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Maybe you add in teleport list "hidden room" in "Let's pretend" store?

Attachments

• SaintsRowIV_2013_09_10_15_06_04_978.jpg
    SaintsRowIV_2013_09_10_15_06_04_978.jpg
    877.3 KB · Views: 815
I want:
Cycle facial expression (i asked it for Sr3 too, if possible) .

Cycling effect with the Boss wobbling and holding on the wall.

Cycling mission outfits.

Zero Saints Thirty OP cutscene outside terrorist base
X:2051.361
Y:-2492.004
Z:545.961

Matt Miller virtual prison
X:-2326.832
Y:1035.341
Z:1183.765

Matt Miller virtual prison door choice room
X:-1793.410
Y:1580.336
Z:1020.260

You know, I have to say it... some of these mission only maps are mighty huge, and some of them are damn near totally complete maps. Pleasantville for instance almost feels like it should have been an additional island for the main map because its so complete. This really makes me wish we'd see far more changes to Steelport, maybe incorporating all these mission only maps into a much larger normal game map. I mean think about using the Asha mission base as an unlockable crib zone or something.

I mean yeah it wouldn't make total sense... but its a simulation, lets just drop the church right into Steelport.
Not just that, certain areas like the White House, Pierces nightmare, Pleasentville and Asha's nightmare have so much detail put into their maps that for the most part, the player would miss because they are focused on running and gunning.

I just noticed the SoS voodoo doll at the Whitehouse thanks to this mod...

Not just that, certain areas like the White House, Pierces nightmare, Pleasentville and Asha's nightmare have so much detail put into their maps that for the most part, the player would miss because they are focused on running and gunning.

I just noticed the SoS voodoo doll at the Whitehouse thanks to this mod...
You can find more gems behind glass in White Crib. :D

Idol, I know you're busy but I really would like toggle dual wield for SMGs and Pistols, I overwrite my saves all the time instead and so I can't go back. It looks horrible and I don't want to start the game again cause I have completed it and I want to finish the other quests.
Have a nice day. :D

wip build 8 is up with 3 new teleports and a notoriety lock command. It also includes the correct spawning table for the clone army toggle. See OP for download.

C + RIGHT BRACKET - Teleport to Zero Saints Thirty - outside base
R + INSERT - Teleport to Miller-Space virtual prison
R + HOME - Teleport to Miller-Space door choice room
E + UP ARROW - Lock notoriety at zero (toggle)

You can find more gems behind glass in White Crib. :D
I noticed those walking down the hallway, but it's more during the fighting sections, you can miss alot of the great detail Vol put into the game and this mod let's you go back and take your time exploring. Also I love the super power toggle Idol, much faster and easier then relying on a cheat or another mod. Making hijacking cars less frustrating.

Back